lufcberg22

Reaction score
View attachment 320665
A Zizou At The Lane

Reports are coming in the Mauricio Pochettino is due to leave Spurs due to family problems back home. These are unconfirmed reports but these are from a good reliable source. Pochettino has found life hard in london after leaving southampton for the London club. Dan Levy expressed ' Mauricio is having a few family problems at the moment, we are trying to come to the bottom and what is right for both parties. If we cant come up with anything we will therefore bring someone in as quickly as possible to replace him'.

View attachment 725377

Just hours after we had unconfirmed reports that Mauricio Pochettino was going to leave Spurs, we can now CONFIRM that hes left Tottenham due to family reasons. Mauricio Said ' Im really sad to leave this club but due to family reasons back home i have no other choice. Living in london has become tough in the last few month but nothing to do with the football club. The club are a team on the rise and i will be keeping a close eye on the club while im back home and out of football'.

View attachment 320663
Pochettino waves goodbye to England

Good luck mate!

View attachment 320658

Daniel Levy is due to make his appointment of the next Spurs manager in the next couple of hours. There has been alot of rumours flying over social media and a few suprise names have been in the hat. Levy said ' With Maurico leaving the club ive got a very big job now to bring someone in who will bring this club forward and make a good atmosphere in the dressing room. I want to bring someone in who like to play attacking football and someone who has great knowlege of the game'.

View attachment 320656

Zidane lands Spurs job'

French Superstar Zinedine Zidane has been given the chance to stamp his foot in the Premier League. Its came as a shock to english football as hes been given the Spurs job. Hes been the assistant of Real Madrid and most recently the manager of the Castilla Squad bringing through youth. Many supporters suprisingly have been in positive mood over his appointment saying Zinedine will bring memories to this club. Zidane is due to make a statement over his appointment when he flys in from madrid later this evening.

View attachment 320655

Asked what he thinks of becoming the spurs manager Zidane replied ' First of all id like to thank everyone at Real Madrid for giving me a such good time. I loved bringing through youth players to burst into the first team aswell as working with some first class players in the first team, maybe i can lure a few players to join me in the future. This club is a club with huge potential and deserve better. I can remember watching them in the champions league a few seasons ago and there a club with huge talent. Gareth Bale who i was working with at madrid was a huge player for them and now finds himself at the top of the world. He has told me alot about spurs before i took the job and the things he has said to me really excites me. They have great Training facilities and a great youth academy.'

View attachment 320654
Zidane wants Spurs back in the champions league.

Zinedine Zidane says he wants Spurs back into the Champions League as soon as possible. Zidane marked in his chat with the press ' Spurs are a team what i believe can push towards the champions league this season. The squad i have got here are full of confidence in that i have a great squad to work with. I ts not going to be a easy task thats for sure... maybe this season.. maybe next. You have the likes of Man City, United, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal & team like Southampton & Newcastle pushing aswell, the team will need to stay strong and fighht. I might make a few tweeks to the team a few ins & outs and will overlook my backroom staff and see what i need to make a change too. Jesus Perez has also left my backrrom team with Maurcio so ill look and find a suitable man to be my right hand man'

As a Spurs fan I will be watching, I failed with them on my season this year. Finishing 5th first season and getting sacked in the second :(

Good luck with Spurs, I have been thinking about starting a game with them at some point so will follow!

just got back to my cumputer after being away all weekend lads sorry