SPIDLY_MAN

Reaction score
I'm going to start a Newcastle United story. I'm currently 4 games into the first season so I decided to make a story of it. This is my first story so don't be too critical :p.

View attachment 121634
Players at bottom are:
Dan Gosling
Tamas Kadar
Haris Vuckic
Nile Ranger
Yven Moyo

View attachment 121635
Good start against our mid-table objective.

View attachment 121636
Carroll- Target Man
Jonas and Ben Arfa- Inside forwards
Barton- Advanced playmaker
Jenas- Box to Box (him and Nolan rotate)
Annan- Anchor Man
Simpson and Enrique- Wingbacks
Taylor- Central Defender (stopper)
Coloccini- Limited Defender (Cover)
Krul- Goalkeeper

View attachment 121637
Pleased with Wickham :D. I added £3 million to transfer budget and a bit to wage to speed up the save a bit. I'll do one with Blackpool if I finish with this one. (With no changes) :p.

View attachment 121638
Disappointed with the Wolves result by ahh well. :S

View attachment 121639
My stand our result so far, City dominated after half time but we held firm at the back despite Williamson's absence :)

Will update tomorrow :(H)

Chris Hughton resigns as Newcastle United manager,blaming lack of backing from Mike Ashley

Newcastle United manager Chris Hughton has left the club blaming the lack of backing from Mike Ashley as his reason to quit. "When I was hired as the manager of this magnificent football club I was assured by Mike and Derek (Lambias) that i would be given backing on transfers in and out of the club. I haven't been given that and the two of them had even started suggestiing that they pick the team selection." This has come as a bit of a shock for the footballing world as Hughton was a popular character in the North East, but it had been reported that Mike Ashley was going to sack Hughton as he has never rated him as a manager, but as a coach.
View attachment 121659

RReplacement rumours for Hughton are plentiful with Alan Curbishley and Joe Kinnear in the mix. But the favourite remains Andrew Hanley, the former Newcastle United winger was instrumental in Newcastle's challenge for the title in Kevin Keegans era but injuries plagued him throughout him career and it was cut short at the age of 29 after a tear in his right knee ligaments.
View attachment 121660

Last edited: