Cloud~

Reaction score
That just isn't right. I can't put my finger on it, but it seems that its way to easy for my players to get a red card. Anyone else noticed this? Maybe I'm just doing something wrong or overreacting.

Try setting your players onto "More Cautious" tackling, then you won't get as many cards :)

i agree with TheGraiseleyWolf (strange name) but yeah i used to always put my tackling on hard so... yeah

i agree with TheGraiseleyWolf (strange name) but yeah i used to always put my tackling on hard so... yeah

Not that strange for a Wolves supporter XD

But I have to agree that easy tackling can save you from cards. Though it will give the opponents much more space. You have to figure out what is worth more - not getting a card or letting the opposition control the game...

Not that strange for a Wolves supporter XD

But I have to agree that easy tackling can save you from cards. Though it will give the opponents much more space. You have to figure out what is worth more - not getting a card or letting the opposition control the game...

sorry didn't notice he was a wolves supporter ^^)

My tackling is on hard and I rarely get more than two yellow cards, sometimes even none. It depends a lot on players, probably their dirtiness.

sorry didn't notice he was a wolves supporter ^^)

dim wit XD

I'm from Graiseley, which is a borough of Wolverhampton, and yeah, I'm a Wolves fan too lol :p

Maybe also tell your players to not hassle opponents on the TI, as that can result in fouls too :)

Benfica save: Have some of the best players in the world, everytime I try to shut players down using Hard tackling I get a festival of cards.

Académica save: Mediocre players, Hard tackling on 4 to 6 opposition players (depending on the tactic), I effectively shut them down but I rarely see any cards.
(Though a couple of players have buckled under the pressure and went in two-footed throughout the seasons)

That's the thing I never put tackling on hard. On opposition instructions I allow hard tackling for 3 players max. Its wierd, I've just lost a player to a card twice in a row, very annoying. I maybe just having bad luck though.