TheRyanFM

Reaction score
I am back again for FM15 with my tactics...

We will start off with my 4-2-3-1 that I created with Chelsea and 10 games in we have been brilliant as you can see here:Formation, Player Roles and Team Instructions

The formation is a wide 4-2-3-1 with CMs:

View attachment 331895View attachment 331894View attachment 331892
I felt that this suited Chelsea's real style of play with the wing backs that go forward and back and the wingers also coming back to support, I also have the 2 CMs and 2 Wingers set to swap positions as you see that happen alot during Chelsea games.

As for Team Instructions I have Retain Possession on because the board want me to :( but my philosophy is that a win is a win and having possession gets you no-where unless you are clinical so this tactic is not for you if you are looking for a Possession based tactic despite having the Retain Possession tactic. Besides the possession I have a Much Lower tempo as that is how Chelsea tend to play in real life with slow build-up from the back then getting it to Hazard who does his magic. Other than that I have closing down and tighter marking as that fits in with my personal philosophy.

Opposition Instructions

I leave that all to my assistant who is Mauro Tassoti who I highly recommend he's always been my first choice since FM13

Tip
If you ever get a red card remove the striker and play a 4-2-3 it has worked brilliantly for me getting a goal without a striker!

View attachment 331890

Last edited:
do you have any other tactic set up such as counter one against opposition such a mcfc, mufc etc?

do you have any other tactic set up such as counter one against opposition such a mcfc, mufc etc?

I beat them at home but away maybe switching to counter could work as I did lose to City away 4-2!

I beat them at home but away maybe switching to counter could work as I did lose to City away 4-2!
I am about to play United and try a 4-3-3 in the game will let you know how it ended up!

haha how did u get on? im going to make a save with united

Hey friend i want to ask you something because i cant win any match with other tactics...plz tell me this tactic works on PAOK of greek superlague!Thanks

This tactic works wonders with united at the moment. Will definitely try this with a lower team at some point. maybe newcastle, monaco or nottingham forest

Has any one tried this tactic with a small club? .....especially on the 15.0.3 update?