1613118314188.png

In the theme of Newcastle logo
Xml required for both please
Cheers

Club Name: F.C. Sète 34
Year Founded: 1901
Badge Shape: Shield
Colour Scheme: Green/White
Elements Required (eg. ball/eagle etc): Dolphin (Their Nickname is Les Dauphins), possibly one that is more serious compared to Pescara in Italy
XML Required: n/a
Unique ID: n/a

However anything custom would be great!

no sorry I mean the club name is Treaddur bay bulls and the logo to be like the new Amsterdam logo with its shape, also try to include elements of the old logo
qRkRW2X.png

Here you go buddy, sorry for the delay.

Attachments

• USA Logos.zip
    61.2 KB · Views: 51
Club Name: Puddletown
Year Founded: 2020
Badge Shape: Circle
Colour Scheme: Yellow, blues (light and darker blues too), green, black/white (Any colours extra you feel looks best)
Elements Required (eg. ball/eagle etc): Forrest (tree/s), river (anything else nature themed) if need to take up more space on logo, can add 'football club'
XML Required: N/A
Unique ID: N/A

Club Name: Royal AM
Year Founded: 2013
Badge Shape: circkle
Colour Scheme: dark blue , orange , white (maybe gold but isnt necessary) (their kits are blue and white)
Elements Required (eg. ball/eagle etc): ball , crown
this is their current badge:
1613750457079.png

Thanks in advance

Im playing with my local team and would appreciate it if someone could make a new logo for me, thank you!

Team Name: TSV Nördlingen
Team Nickname :
Year Founded : 1861
Colours you want included: dark green and white
Badge Shape : like manchester city
Any extra Info: the logo I’ve added is the current logo, so it would be cool if someone could make a modern version of it

Attachments

• A3BD9AF3-B5A4-4424-B410-F667EE02FC04.png
    A3BD9AF3-B5A4-4424-B410-F667EE02FC04.png
    23.9 KB · Views: 44
hi!
Club Name: Panna Montana FC
Colour Scheme: Primary colour is black and secondary it yellow.
Elements Required (eg. ball/eagle etc): If possible something similar to what is attached with a ball and silhouette of a player

Attachments

• logo.png
    logo.png
    24.4 KB · Views: 43
Hey, i know that you already have a lot of requests and i'm sorry for requesting more but could you please do this?
Club Name: Benfica
Team Nickname: It's not really a nickname but could you put "E Pluribus Unum" on the bottom?
Badge Shape: Circular
Colour Scheme: Red and White
Elements Required (eg. ball/eagle etc): Maybe a eagle claw if that's possible? if not, just a ball
XML Required: What's that? Sorry for asking.
Unique ID: 1487

Attachments

• 500px-SL_Benfica_logo_svg.png
    500px-SL_Benfica_logo_svg.png
    169.3 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Club Name: Puddletown
Colour Scheme: Yellow, blues (light and darker blues too), green, black/white (Any colours extra you feel looks best)
Elements Required (eg. ball/eagle etc): Forrest (tree/s), river (anything else nature themed) if need to take up more space on logo, can add 'football club'
xSucBUp.png

Hi, Big Man Tarrantino

I'm working on a badge for my FM/ex-Real Life team however, I wanted a second opinion how should the badge look like. As your work is incredible, it would be much appreciated if you could share your ideas in your spare time. You can do it however you want, I'm just looking for a futuristic/ minimalist look like the Juventus, Nantes or Palermo badges. The main issue on my end is I can't decide how to integrate the name to the futuristic look. Can't decide the font and etc. for the nickname FC Evo (or simply Evo). So it would be amazing if I can get your help.

Club Name: FC Evolution/ FC Evo
Year Founded: 2017
Badge Shape: Shield/ Futuristic look (kinda like this)
Colour Scheme: Red and Black like in the link above, they are perfectly matching my preference
Elements Required: Preferably a Lion Head (like those: Lion1 or Lion2) however if it is impossible to combine the minimalist look with it, it's no biggie.
XML and Unique ID: I can do them myself.

It won't be a problem if you send me only the Photoshop/ Illustrator project.
Hit me up if you need additional info.

Thank you in advance and keep up the good work!

AiO

Last edited:
Club Name: AL-ZHAFI
Year Founded: 2019
Badge Shape: circle and shield (i hope you make two logo for me :) )
Colour Scheme: green, white, black, gold (crown colour)
Elements Required (eg. ball/eagle etc): crown (like real madrid logo)

Alright mate, I have just moved to a new area and I have created a team for the local area and I need your help with a logo.

Club Name: Kings Weald Wanderers
Badge Shape: Shield - See picture below
Colour Scheme: Red and White
Elements Required (eg. ball/eagle etc): See below
Unique ID: n/a

Background of the area. I have moved to a new-build area in Burgess Hill (who play in green/white/black) called Kings Weald. The original site was a clay pit where a Tilling company created tiles using the local clay. I have nicknamed the team The Tilers and the stadium is called The Clay Pit. I have seen logos of the building site but the colours are more for Burgess Hill Town FC (green/white/black) but there are logos which are red and white. I chose red and white to differ from BHTFC but accommodate the red clay used to make red tiles, in this comment are the type of logo I would like with Kings Weald Wanderers mentioned in the logo. I have tried but failed badly!

KWWFC logo edit.png

Hello
I've made a custom club with the pregame editor and would like a logo for the club. The team is named Olympique Loches-Indre but you can put Loches-Indre or OLI as the name on the logo, I've placed them in the third tier of French football and I want to de a save where I take them to being a top club. The team is based in Loches France on the Indre river. I would really appreciate it, thank you in advance.

Club Name: Olympique Loches-Indre
Year Founded:
Badge Shape: I think a shield shape would be good but I'm not 100% set on it
Colour Scheme: blue and silver/grey are the primary colours, for the Indre river and the castle in Loches
Elements Required (eg. ball/eagle etc): maybe a castle tower or something like that
Unique ID: n/a will handle myself

Last edited: