Status
Not open for further replies.

thetrend77

Reaction score
thetrend77's Kit Request Thread (READ THE RULES FIRST!!)

I know there are many kit request threads already, but I just thought I'd offer my services if anyone would like them since I like making kits. :)

An example of my work can be found here:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads/preview_DIT.png

If you would like to request a kit, please use the following template:

Team Name:
Team Unique ID:
Shirt Brand:
Short or Long Sleeve:
Home Colors:
Away Colors:
Third Colors (if applicable):
Sponsor:

RULES:
1. No Unique ID, no kit.
2. ONE kit request at a time, simple as. (Home/Away/Third for one team is OK, but not multiple teams.)
3. DO NOT SPAM this thread with questions about how to create kits, where to find templates, etc. If you want that, search other threads.
4. I will close this thread if I get too many requests piled up. I will reopen it once caught up.
5. DO NOT PM your requests to me.
6. I will NOT make a kit for you if you do not have a reasonable amount of posts (in other words, if you join the site just to post a request, forget about it).

**I will say this one time and one time only; to get the kits into the game, place them here:

XP: C:\Documents and Setting\Your Account Name\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\graphics\kits
Vista/Win7: C:\Users\Your Account Name\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\graphics\kits

Disclaimer: If I find that someone has made multiple similar requests in different request threads (or any other questionable actions), I reserve the right to deny the request.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because I keep getting requests from people with little to no posts, I will now only be making kits for people who have AT LEAST 50 posts, with the exception of premium members.

This isn't a rule to make you go out and spam, so don't do that! I'm just sick of seeing people with 1-5 posts request a kit on this thread (or multiple threads for that matter).

So follow my new rule....or ELSE! :p

Last edited:
Have your FM open. Click 'Preferences' then 'Display and Sound. You will see a tick box saying 'Display Unique ID'. Tick the box and Confirm it and let it all load in.

Preferences > Display & Sound > Display Unique ID's. It will show the ID after the team name on the header.

Team- Rangers
Unique ID- 1570
Shirt Brand -Adidas
Short Sleeve
Home Colours- Blue and White
Away Colours- Red and Orange
Sponsor- Mcewans Lager

Thanks in Advance

Team- Rangers
Unique ID- 1570
Shirt Brand -Adidas
Short Sleeve
Home Colours- Blue and White
Away Colours- Red and Orange
Sponsor- Mcewans Lager

Thanks in Advance

Can you get the sponsor logo for me please? I searched but I found a few different ones and I'm not sure which one you want.

I can, but I don't want this to turn into a request thread for that. I PM'd you, btw.

Team Name: Middlesbrough FC
Team Unique ID: 685
Shirt Brand: Adidas
Short or Long Sleeve: LS
Home Colors: Red and White
Away Colors: light blue and dark blue
Sponsor: Ethiad airways ( man city one)

Status
Not open for further replies.