They Play For Your Rival But You Respect Them?

I respect Tottenham for being one of the most entertaining team in BPL,
It sad that we lost last game against them after great start

Tim Cahill, Mikel Arteta.
Darren Fletcher, Owen Hargreaves.

Van Der Sar
Ryan Giggs
Paul Scholes

Least Respected:

Gary Neville
Wayne Rooney
Michael Owen

I suppose you have to respect Gerrard... mainly cos he supported the toffees growing up...and Torres on his night is a brilliant striker, they carry that team.

Tim Cahill, Mikel Arteta.
Darren Fletcher, Owen Hargreaves.

I would like to see more of Hargreaves. I, as many others, thought that he wasn't up to much before he played well in internationals. Unfortionatly he hasnt been able to make himself a Unitted main player due to injuries

I LOVED Arshavin at Euro 2008 and when I heard a rumour that Chelsea were interested I was so happy :D

But then Arsenal snapped him up :'( I still respect him though, top, small player

Osasuna: I respect none of them.
Tottenham: maybe van der Vaart and Modric.
Chelsea: just Essien. And maybe Cech.
ManU: van der Sar.
Hamburg: van Nistelrooy.
Marseille: none.

Ryan Giggs and Paul Scholes. Legends of the modern day game, not put a foot wrong ever and idols for football fans all over the place.

That and Giggs' wonderful chest hair of course ;)

Gallas.

I have respect with how he puts up with himself. Imagine being that much of a ****.

Xavi and Pique both quality players in their respected positions especially Xavi with his vision

hmmm, not sure if i respect any city player? most seem to be in it for the money.

actually shay given :wub:

We rarely play them, but Adam Walker at Nuneaton can really change a game - he was on the cards at Coventry

Got to repect Julian Speroni at Palace, the guy is an amazing keeper, should be playing for a prem team.

Hum... well let's see....

Porto- Falcão, he's one of the few correct players on Porto.
Sporting - ... Hum, they essentially lack quality, maybe Pedro Mendes, Liedson, for the way he bosses all the club around !

Inter - Zanneti, Milito, Maicon, all classy players.

Man utd - Giggs, Park, Berbatov.

Well, the skates. Liam Lawrence what he's done for the club within his time there 6 months or so? It's unbelievable he has made the difference for me at the club and you have to respect him. And of course, the legend that is Linvoy Primus, I've met a few times.