Sumner_05

Reaction score
After a 2 year posting break i am back ! i'm going to be doing a West Ham story, was originally gonna start it after the 6-0 defeat to City but my computer decided to die , so here it goes?.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st February 2014
j2pL6IZT9ydzADRIVXftnER7Xjp7gNDZSslGnqBrzoFM8K6REZGQ4rT5qdH8R6s7PRBHNusI1lsMOmtItWD9UiAgYB78N3KiwpwcZaudxmXPtvZr3gLOMulZZw

I was sat in my office thinking about our transfer dealings these were all lads that would really help in our promotion push,when my phone rang 'hi Harry, David Sullivan here. Myself, David and the board have had a meeting and have voted 3-2 to let Sam go. It has also been decided that we?d like you to be the man to replace him'.

'I'm sorry David' I said 'this is all a bit of a shock and I'm not sure if i can take it on, I mean West Ham and QPR could be swapping divisions in a few months. ?Harry you have a great record and i personally don't think you should have left as soon as you did first time around. We need to get everyone at the club together and pulling together in the same direction'. I was having a serious think about this offer 'I'd need backing in the transfer market to rebuild the squad and it will take time'. David waited a few seconds before answering ?come up to the stadium in the morning we'll talk this over'.

Last edited:
News began to filterthrough about the departure of Roy Hodgson.
I phoned up Sam tosay sorry and wish him luck for the future he said the same to me.
I couldn?t describethe nerves as I walked back into the press conference as West Ham manageragain, after all those years. It was one of the toughest decisions of my lifeto leave the club I?d come to love, I put on a brave face and was ready to facethe press.
Here I was beingunveiled as the clubs new manager less than 24 hours after Sam?s sacking.
'Harry can you someup your emotions today?'
?It?s a mixture, it?snever nice when someone loses their job, and my best wishes go to Sam,personally I?m glad to be back I know I left in dubious circumstances firsttime around, I grew to love this club.?
?Do you believe youcan keep West Ham up??
?I?m optimistic wecan pull it off. I want to be successful here. I want to keep this team in thePremier League. If the players try as hard as I?m going to try we?ll stay up.?
?You failed to keepQPR up last year, what makes you so sure it will work this time??
?Unfortunately wedidn?t manage it last season, that?s an experience I?ve only learnt from, now wouldbe a good time to thank everyone for their efforts. This West Ham side isbetter than the QPR one; we?ve got to do better. I need 11 players to givetheir absolute everything, if they?re not willing to do that they won?t playsimple as that?.
I posed for photosfor the papers and as I walked off down the corridor passing the club?shistoric images.