Reaction score
I want to take Walcott, Lennon and Vela. They will grow up?Because their stats are so weak...:(

Vela and walcott definetly, but im unsure about lennon

Carlos Vela is a good enough to begin with and a god after a couple of years. I play him up front with Benzema for Man Utd and Theyv hit 52 goals between them Vela on 27 and Benzema 25 by January

vela is a machine, he scores and assists my favourite striker pair is vela and balottelli in my game they seem to understand perfectly each other.

WOW, sounds nice!
I will buy Vela for Spurs and I will sell a half of team.
I will gel them in all the season and next year we will attack 4th Place:p
Walcott is good for Spurs?
And what other English players are next stars?
Btw, dos Santos will be a future star?

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

Hate double post: Bale will be a wonderkid?

WOW, sounds nice!
I will buy Vela for Spurs and I will sell a half of team.
I will gel them in all the season and next year we will attack 4th Place:p
Walcott is good for Spurs?
And what other English players are next stars?
Btw, dos Santos will be a future star?

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

Hate double post: Bale will be a wonderkid?

Dos Santos is a wonderkid, but his stats aren't pro at all. I sold him to AC Milan for 43 million in my 3rd season. He never really made it in the starting eleven. You can better buy Wijnaldum 8-| If you give him good training and some guidance from good wingers (I used Silva) he'll be a wonderkid after some seasons!

In my first or second (Don't sure) Arsenal offerded Vela for a little sum of money. But unfortunatly I had no money and he transferred to Valencia. Wallcot is defenitly a good purchase. I am at season 4 now and he is really a star at Arsenal! (and to expensive to bring him to White Hart Lane). And yes, Bale will be a wonderkid, he's one of the best left back's in te game! Real Madrid is continuesly bidding, now around the 35 million EUR. REJECT! :D

dos santos on mine has just turned immense, signed him for valencia as he can play all over midfield/striker. On my 3rd season now and hes starting to play amazing

I won't both from Spurs(Bale and Dos Santos)
But who will be better, Mattock or Bale?
But what about Lennon?

AND PLEASE TELL ME THE BEST ENGLISH YOUNG PLAYERS!

Last edited:
I won't both from Spurs(Bale and Dos Santos)
But who will be better, Mattock or Bale?
But what about Lennon?

AND PLEASE TELL ME THE BEST ENGLISH YOUNG PLAYERS!

mattock nd delph, jose baxter, gosling and i think daniel sturridge

Bale is a key player in my madrid team, don't think you'll find a more complete left back, he is real real good. Dos Santos has a PA10 but in the end he isn't amazing in any way, still good enough if you aim 4th. Selling half your team for one player? Bad idea unless spurs really suck and on paper they don't seem to

vela and walcott are class on my game..they will only become world class if you treat them well if you dont they will just crumble.

i trained then both up solid, i got walcott to learn 'try to beat offside trap' and both of them upfront work wonders.

vela as the creative spark and walcott doing the 'pippo inzaghi' role getting in behind the defence.

both put rvp and adebayor out my team. quality.

Last edited: