Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just a quick update on my THFC save.

Year is now 2018/19. Season just starting.

Honours: -

Premier League 2017/18, 2016/17, 2015/16
FA Cup x 3
League Cup x 3
Champs League 2016/17, 2017/18
World Club Champs 2017/18, 2015/16
Charity Sheild x 3
Super Cup x 2

Also managed England: -

World Champions 2014 - now retired as lack of talent is shocking! Have just been offered the Brazil job, will prob accept.

Spurs Team, playing 4 defenders, straight back four, 2 central midfielders, 2 wingers and 2 strikers.

Some regens in the team but names you'll recognise.

Neymar - superstar! Play him upfront and top scorer most seasons, £42m
Pato - amazing player! Playing RW at the mo, always involved in the action - £54m
Llorente - Consistent! Bought in 1st season, been a regular ever since, 400 games, 200 goals - £23m
Boyata - A Rock! Scores 10 goals a season, av. rat. of 7.8, Mr. Consistant
Trasch - Utility! Plays LB or RB and never lets you down, bargin buy - £4m
Holtby - Great Winger! Had to the unenviable task of replacing Bale but my main assist provider - £8m

Hummels - Main Man! was my main main for years, but not anymore! got the hump with me last season as I wouldnt pay him 200k p/w +, wanted a transfer, said no, UNH all ****** season, then in the QF of Champs league got his stupid **** sent off and cost me the game. Now gone to Inter for £10m...******.

Looking for a big name signing this season, need a RW to free Pato up, CM to run the game, new RB and existing getting old and covering CB.

Ok can anyone suggest from their save games, who is the best CM's in the world in 2018/19/20.

Need strong ball playing CM i.e. xavi, alonso etc.....

Thanks,

Ok can anyone suggest from their save games, who is the best CM's in the world in 2018/19/20.

Need strong ball playing CM i.e. xavi, alonso etc.....

Thanks,

Regens are best that far in, other than that, on my save in 2020, Moussa Sissoko, Jovetic, Pastore, Paulo Henrique, the usual reccommended players, but they are all getting on, so it may be worth looking for regens.

Status
Not open for further replies.