S.J

Reaction score
searched up and couldnt see any other threads about thiago. Never really thought he was thats great but when i first searched him up and scouted him they told me he was the next iniesta. what you all think? his ratings in my screeny are pretty good and hes only going to get better. Starts of at Barcelona as you would all no but this screeny is from my last save which i dont have anymore. but i did just buy him for arsenal cant wait for him to get like this and even better. patch 10.3 btw.

a47eok.png

looks like a good buy mate

yeah mate he never usually turns out good but on 10.3 he does. his pace on my arsenal save is already better so hopefully he will be even better then this.

---------- Post added at 05:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 AM ----------

View attachment 46888

here he is 3 years in to the game.

not as good for you. what patch you using? hes already better then this on my save season 2

---------- Post added at 05:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 AM ----------

Already know about him (6)

im sure everyone has mate but he dont usually turn out that good so just wanted to show what hes like patch 10.3 ;)

---------- Post added at 07:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 AM ----------

has anyone got a screeny of him in patch 10.3 alot later into the game?

ive always fort of thiago as a good little youngster nd i always buy him so i strongly advise people to buy him he is brilliant

He's better than that in my Wolfsburg save I think..
I'm at college at the moment so will post a screenshot of him when I get back.

he was alot better on Fm08 and Fm09

dont forget hes only 21 in that pic will still get better (A)

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

He's better than that in my Wolfsburg save I think..
I'm at college at the moment so will post a screenshot of him when I get back.

lol would be nice to see that mate.

That pic looks like a mug shot. :)

lol really does mate.

---------- Post added at 03:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 AM ----------

dmf you got that screeny?

On my save, he has stats similar if not better than that at the age of 19. He was considered the Best Signing of the season in the first season for my Chelsea save, which is a BIG feat, considering that both, Dzeko and Ribery were signed that season.

My scouts say that what makes him so special is his ability to do the unexpected to beat his man, meaning he has the hidden PPM "Does Tricks". Not to mention he is predicted to be better than Lampard.

All that for 2.1mil for his release clause, i can't say he is a bad signing. I believe he is the best young creative midfielder you can sign (apart from regens).

On my save, he has stats similar if not better than that at the age of 19. He was considered the Best Signing of the season in the first season for my Chelsea save, which is a BIG feat, considering that both, Dzeko and Ribery were signed that season.

My scouts say that what makes him so special is his ability to do the unexpected to beat his man, meaning he has the hidden PPM "Does Tricks". Not to mention he is predicted to be better than Lampard.

All that for 2.1mil for his release clause, i can't say he is a bad signing. I believe he is the best young creative midfielder you can sign (apart from regens).

thats explains it all, hes brilliant (A)

Thiago = assists galore.

He doesn't score too many but he constantly tops the assists chart.

what you play him as? advanced playmaker?

Yeah, it was the first role I tried him in as an experiment but an average rating 7.30+ and 17 assists in 24 games is fine with me.

I play him advanced playmaker as well (attack) but he isn't selected as my teams playmaker, since Drogba has it :).

Thiago usually scores important scorchers from 30 yards out that fly in like a bullet. Might have something to do with him being tutored by lampard.

(before anyone mentions anything about drogba not being a playmaker, he currently has 15 goals 15assists, 1/2 way through the season)

I play him advanced playmaker as well (attack) but he isn't selected as my teams playmaker, since Drogba has it :).

Thiago usually scores important scorchers from 30 yards out that fly in like a bullet. Might have something to do with him being tutored by lampard.

(before anyone mentions anything about drogba not being a playmaker, he currently has 15 goals 15assists, 1/2 way through the season)

think ill get arshavin to tutor him lol

This is Thiago in 2019. Hope it Helps. He does have a habit of scoring against me. I think he's got 7 goals in 3 games, not totally sure though.

That is some impressive phyiscal stats for someone so technical. 17 str, 17 agility and 16 acceleration?
makes him a beast dribbler in the middle of the park

You could get more out of him though if you know how to make effective Training Schedules. Not to mention a good tutor. (Lampard raised Thiagos Determination to 17 already, still 19)