I've got him tutoured by Akinfeev to try and increase his Command of Area+Communication (does tutouring increase that?) and an individual training regime to increase his throwing, got it to 10 within a month.

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

he be any good if i have de gea on my liverpool save?
He'd be a good back-up immediately, turns into a class keeper, if you can get him <£4m go for it, you'll be able to get quite a bit for him later on.

I've got him tutoured by Akinfeev to try and increase his Command of Area+Communication (does tutouring increase that?) and an individual training regime to increase his throwing, got it to 10 within a month.
He'd be a good back-up immediately, turns into a class keeper, if you can get him <£4m go for it, you'll be able to get quite a bit for him later on.

No, affects only determination, personality and PPM's.

Ive just bought him for united as a replacement for my VDS replacement

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

Here he is, 5 seasons in:

Thibaut Courtois:
View attachment 184940
Rememeber that he hasnt had any proper training if you get him young then his stats will be great he is a 3 and a half star potential so rather good if you ask me

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

Name: Thibaut Courtois
Club: Genk
D.O.B: 11/05/1992
Nationality: Belgian
Position: Goalkeeper
Agent: Redgy Nys

Strengths:
Aerial Ability, Reflexes, Positioning, Jumping, Strength

Weaknesses:
Communication, Flair, Team Work, Balance, Stamina

Description: Goalkeeper
Personality: Level-Headed

Suggested Roles:

Goalkeeper

View attachment 122812View attachment 122813View attachment 122811

take it your not using the latest patch !!!

Bought him for £1.4million in my Rangers save. Should I loan him or play in as first choice instead of Allan Mcgregor?

Last edited:
Loan him, Allan is a solid keeper and will keep you going for the next few seasons.

Ok thanks. Should the loan be with in the SPL?

Last edited:
He is class he is my utd number 1... and cost me £4 million now worth £10million ....

just bought him 2nd season Jan for Porto for £2.3m and sold Carrizo to Sevilla for a £3.9m profit!

will post updates when I play him!

He's a bit young for my taste... in my third season with sunderland and i need a world class keeper next summer, don't think Craig Gordon is a title winner or champions league standard. Also just signed Smithies, who turns out better in most of my saves.