Thierry Henry - Success is a journey, not a destination

PeakeEe

Reaction score
View attachment 236467

Thierry Daniel Henry an ex world class striker takes upon managerial challenge

View attachment 236463
Press conference:

Reporter: Do you have any job offers or plans where will you start your new career

Thierry Henry: As i just announced my steps into managerial career i havent got any plans or job offers at the moment, i will be announcing in upcoming weeks my plans.

Reporter: Do you think you can be as good manager as you were player

Thierry Henry: I have full confidence in myself as manager but only time will tell

Reporter: Arsene Wenger has announced he has full confidence in you and your ability to become great manager, It must feel great to have backing of your long term manager.

Thierry Henry: Arsene and i have great relationship and he has helped me alot to step into my new career.

Reporter: That will be all, Thank you for your time and i wish you best of luck.

Thierry Henry: Thank you.

Please take note that English is not my 1st language and also i recently moved to Germany and bought laptop so im still gettin used to the keyboard.

Hope you will enjoy this thread.

My first job interview, Valenciennes FC a recently demoted from ligue 1

After a long talk with Eddy Zdziech, Valenciennes decided to offer me a job as there new manager.
I have accepted the offer.

With a transfer budget of a 0 and additional wage budget to use of a 0 it should be quite a challenge to get promoted right back. I will be looking for a couple of players to loan

Valenciennes Football Club was founded in 1913 by a group of young men known by surnames Colson, Joly, and Bouly. Due to the club having limited resources and its formation coinciding with the onset of World War I, Valenciennes sought a consolidation between locals clubs in the city. The merger was completed in 1916 with the club changing its name to Union Sportive de Valenciennes Anzin. On 1 April 1996, the club was renamed Valenciennes Football Club

View attachment 926630
Stade du Hainaut

Stade du Hainaut is a multi-use stadium in Valenciennes, France. It is used mostly for football matches and hosts the home matches of Valenciennes FC. It has replaced the Stade Nungesser as VAFC's home stadium. The stadium has a capacity of 25,000 spectators for football matches, but its capacity can be extended to 35,000 for concerts.
The stadium was constructed at a total cost of 75 million euros.It contains 2,600 club seats and 16 luxury boxes. It has two giant video screens, each 48 square meters in size. Its roof contains 1,800 tons of steel.

Last edited: