Status
Not open for further replies.

seeryous

Reaction score
I won the League, won the Taca de Portugal, won the Champions league , and won the League Cup.

58 games played 48 won, 2 lost, 6 decisions.

Main striker had 37 goals in 49 appearances, i had a +58 Goal Differential in the league.

Helton had 18 shutouts

:-D im a happy camper

I thought I had it figured out til I had an end of season collapse but at the same time I think I know what I did wrong I just wouldn admit at the time...

Just started second season, brought falcao back to FCP so far he has gotten injured twice but in the games he has 2 appearances with 5 goals.

We just beat Liverpool in the Super Cup, and wow is all i can say... see for yourself. Mind you its also without Falcao.

So far we've played 4 matches, scored 16 and allowed 2.

I roll with 1 4-5-1 formation i use to dominate possession, and 2 4-5-1 's one i have set up for a straight counter attack and the other is set up for attacking against teams i should beat the **** out of, i push the full backs to wing backs and if by the 20th minute i havent scored i drop them back down to fullback position but keep their game plan the same

Apart from the obvious 4-4-1-1

What type of tactics do you use?

He might not even use 4-4-1-1. On my profile it also says that's my preferred formation, but I've never used it. It was the same thing on FM12, even after almost 7 years with 4-2-3-1 and never using 4-4-1-1 even ONCE. It's retarded.

Basically this is what I do.

1. Bring in the best training staff you can and instantly set all your players on the position and type of player you want them to be. IE i set the ox up for a winger role, and set Isco, and James Rodriguez up as Advanced Playmakers.

2. Make sure every week that you talk about your upcoming game, talk bad about the team or praise them whatever it all works. Just make sure you do it. Also go into the upcoming matches team and pick 1 or 2 out of their back 4 to single out as being the weakest link. Sometimes it will work and a day or 2 later you will see a reporter ask the player a question and they will say they cant get what you said about them out of their head.

3. Make sure you PRAISE your players when they are playing good. The main thing ive noticed after playing 80+ hours so far on like 5 saves is MORALE is super important in this years game. If you are on a great run make sure you keep it going by talking to your players, if you have a bad game or played bad pick em back up.

4. Ive found that having really fast left and right midfielders with good crossing ability plus a center forward with great heading ability is a great way to play this year. Set the shouts to exploit the flanks, pump ball into the box, and play wider and you will get lots of crosses headed in towards your CF.

Good work, although it can't be too much of a challenge to sweep up all domestic competitions with Porto? Anyways I will give your suggestions a try, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.