bromi88

Reaction score
been trying to create my own tactic for some time now just using man utd as a starter team

played three won three i no only just in season

but a 7-0 against hull
5-2 against arenal
3-1 against everton

lots of ccc average 5 in each match

one problem is that my defenders seem to play stupid balls that give the ball away in areas i dont wish them two any way of changing this

been trying to create my own tactic for some time now just using man utd as a starter team

played three won three i no only just in season

but a 7-0 against hull
5-2 against arenal
3-1 against everton

lots of ccc average 5 in each match

one problem is that my defenders seem to play stupid balls that give the ball away in areas i dont wish them two any way of changing this

Sounds really good mate, what tempo do you use? Because i am LFC and since i changed tempo to high and made them 'Stay on feet' they have been keeping clean sheets ;)

might try that, lost two games so far both away 2-1 agasint smaller teams so might need to try something for that beat chelsea 5-0 psg 4-0 southampton 5-1

You seem to be scoring a **** of a lot more goals than normal, that's amazing. Maybe copy your current tactic but make the changes of high tempo and stay on feet and in training make them focus on tactics (keep match focus on whatever you want), save the game and test it out

yeah its just away matches i struggle in, beat city 3-0 and liverpool 3-1