Bulty1994

Reaction score
Hi there, i am in the process of saving up for a better laptop for FM 13, i have a few laptops here i would like people's opinion on, I have a Packard bell easy-note tj86 and i don't even get half a star for performance and game speed on this heap of rubbish, so i want to invest in something new, with hopefully getting better results for performance and game speed, here is the first one....Fujitsu Lifebook AH532, 15.6", Intel Core-i5, 6GB RAM, 500GB HDD & Norton IS 2013 - Staples, and here is the second one...Lenovo IdeaPad® Z580, 15.6", Intel® Core If people could tell me if either of these would boost my performance up and game speed or recommend me one i am open too looking at what anyone has to recommend
Thanks

Of the two, the Fijitsu is better in every aspect apart from the hard drive capacity and the fact that it's bigger than the Lenovo, but it's still lighter.
It's got the same processor as my laptop which cost £700 mate so I'd say it's a good bet. The processor is a beast for running FM too, how many leagues do you like to run?

Okay so you would recommend the Fujitsu?. Ah good at least its better than this heap of plastic its running on at the moment. Erm i run about 6-8 leagues normally,

Okay so you would recommend the Fujitsu?. Ah good at least its better than this heap of plastic its running on at the moment. Erm i run about 6-8 leagues normally,

Yeah I'd recommend it, it will run those leagues easily. Estimated game speed should be around 2-3 stars. (Maybe more)

Okay thanks very much, Could you recommend any laptops if you know of any? I am just looking to see what else is out there first before i buy.

Only one I can reccomend is is my current HP Envy DV-7. £900 but worth every penny. It's a beast.

Okay thanks for both of your help, I will post what i get soon, thanks again