Thinking of doing a fantasy scenario:

xil3monz

Reaction score
I'm thinking of taking a skybet championship club and using the editor to give them a foreground sugar daddy like a QPR 4 year plan type thing. Would this be a good idea? And is there anything I need to be careful with when using the editor?

id maybe even choose a league 1 team so I could get promoted twice consecutively

I'm thinking of taking a skybet championship club and using the editor to give them a foreground sugar daddy like a QPR 4 year plan type thing. Would this be a good idea? And is there anything I need to be careful with when using the editor?

id maybe even choose a league 1 team so I could get promoted twice consecutively

I don't know if this would be fun? Whats the fun of editing in loads of money and signing players on ridiculous wages without earning it? Also, it would still be hard/impossible to sign bigger players because a league 1 or championship side has low reputation.

I don't know if this would be fun? Whats the fun of editing in loads of money and signing players on ridiculous wages without earning it? Also, it would still be hard/impossible to sign bigger players because a league 1 or championship side has low reputation.

What you consider fun and what another person considers fun within FM are two different things, and you just up the rep of the side in the editor to get around bigger players signing for low rep sides obviously messi is out of the question but you can still be competitive for players

to the OP one thing to be aware of is FFP in the championship I cannot remember what the loss limit is in the editor so just be sure to give your chairman high resources and high business ratings and you should get regular cash injections when you exceed your FFP limit