drezzy86

Reaction score
Heya guys,

So it's pay day tomorrow and i'm thinking about getting Football Manager 11

I've read the reviews and all seems good, but i want the opinion of the people who play the game. I have FM2010 and i love it. In comparison to FM2010, What is better about FM2011 and what is not so good?

Thanks for the help, maybe one or two of you could help me, and convince me to buy the game.

Cheers, in advance

As with every new installment of FM it's basically the same as the previous title but with enhanced features that make the game better/more realistic. I would defo get it.

I have loved every Football Manager and this one has made some great improvements, you get to interact with players and the board alot more, you have match preperation, the game also seems to be alot more challenging as i the computer quite quickly works out how to counter your tactics. FM11 definite purchase, only fault is there is no stadium.

I have loved every Football Manager and this one has made some great improvements, you get to interact with players and the board alot more, you have match preperation, the game also seems to be alot more challenging as i the computer quite quickly works out how to counter your tactics. FM11 definite purchase, only fault is there is no stadium.

Sounds good, but what did you mean by no stadium?

You can turn on stadiums through Preferences.

Preferences > Display and Sound > Show Stadiums