Thinking of making a challenge?

Goooner

Reaction score
Im thinking of making a challenge where i will use Arsenal but the twist is that i will add like a transfer embargo and only rely on the players i currently have and hope for good talent to come through the ranks for as long as the story goes. Thought it would be interesting as I cant seem to saves for too long as i eventually get bored even with LLM.

I was wondering if people would find it interesting and follow it if i did.

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

Anyone?

Seems like an easy challenge if I'm honest since Arsenal have a good set up already. Like to see one with Wolves, could present more of a challenge from my view :)

Or, release all arsenal players over 22, then put the transfer embargo on, now you have a challenge.

or my friend did this, its not about arsenal though, he took a player from the reserve side of every epl team

Frankie your idea seems good but it will be too hard to survive in the epl and Joe doesnt he have problems with like rotational players/backups?

yeah but he can sign people mate, its such a fun challenge, we signed like 20 players all for backup

I think it would be a good challenge, and maybe not transfer embargo, but no players bought over 21

ill write up the list of players we chose in a second

Ok thanks Joe.

Frankie so it would be similar to the U22 challenge from Fm2009? So i get rid of all the players over 21 and can only bring in players that are 21 and under? Sounds kinda easy though

Sounds challenging. Ill edit a database and try it out

We chose the following for the reserve team, you begin the challenge in blue square premier, hard part of that is retaining the players

Nacer Barazite- Arsenal
Stephen O Halloran- Aston Villa
Artur Krysiak- Birmingham
Johnny Flynn- Blackburn
Zoltan Harsanyi- Bolton
Alec ray harvey- Burnley
Jeffrey Bruma- Chelsea
Anton Peterlin- Everton
Gary Mackay Steven- Fulham
Yann Ekra- Hull City
Vincent Weijl- Liverpool
Clayton Mcdonald- Man City
Joe Dudgeon- Man United
Danny Webber- Portsmouth
Ben Marshall- Stoke
Michael Kay- Sunderland
Dorian Dervite- Tottenham
Anthony Edgar- West Ham
John Routledge- Wigan
George Friend- Wolves
Problem is my editors down, would love someone to make this for me

We chose the following for the reserve team, you begin the challenge in blue square premier, hard part of that is retaining the players

Nacer Barazite- Arsenal
Stephen O Halloran- Aston Villa
Artur Krysiak- Birmingham
Johnny Flynn- Blackburn
Zoltan Harsanyi- Bolton
Alec ray harvey- Burnley
Jeffrey Bruma- Chelsea
Anton Peterlin- Everton
Gary Mackay Steven- Fulham
Yann Ekra- Hull City
Vincent Weijl- Liverpool
Clayton Mcdonald- Man City
Joe Dudgeon- Man United
Danny Webber- Portsmouth
Ben Marshall- Stoke
Michael Kay- Sunderland
Dorian Dervite- Tottenham
Anthony Edgar- West Ham
John Routledge- Wigan
George Friend- Wolves
Problem is my editors down, would love someone to make this for me

Errrr, I might give it a bash tomorrow.

hes not started yet mate, im doing it with him this year, as i said the editor aint working, its such a fun challenge