Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
Im thinking of starting up a "clan" game which would possibly involve myself and 4 other people if i can the right guys to join up.I had one before but unfortunately people didnt seem to like it/wrong league i think.

So im gonna give it another shot this time.
*** GAME DETAILS TO CLARIFY ANY QUESTIONS***

Game will mostly be played at nightime ,preferably UK players(GMT+1) also considered providing they can commit,league i am thinking will be english championship,so the ultimate goal is the EPL.

Hopefully if we can get the correct people to play we can get a decent long-term game up and running with a view to a good bit of banter.

If you fancy it, add me on steam steff318

Look forward to hearing from u guys soon!!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I would be in as man utd if not taken yet. If we are doing lower-level epl teams, I would take Newcastle or Wigan

Reaction score
jjmast1. Been looking for an online game for a while. Will be as active as I can be.

Reaction score
Hey,

I'm new to this forum but i've got thousands of hours spread from FM 2003 to 2013 But i've never had a chance to try network games so i'm intersted in joining up. I'm a Pompey fan, but i guess that's out the question.

I work till 6 GMT so should be playing when i get home. I live on the game, every night.

If that's cool, could someone talk me through how it works?

Reaction score
Hey,

I'm new to this forum but i've got thousands of hours spread from FM 2003 to 2013 But i've never had a chance to try network games so i'm intersted in joining up. I'm a Pompey fan, but i guess that's out the question.

I work till 6 GMT so should be playing when i get home. I live on the game, every night.

If that's cool, could someone talk me through how it works?
ive sent u a pm m8 ok...read it and get back to me ASAP