Thinking of re-training this player, any suggestions?

ejldude

Reaction score
View attachment 19556

As you can see he's got some decent stats, unfortunately his marking really lets him down defensively. He's probably better suited out of the heart of defence, maybe full-back or DM, but he looks like he could make a pretty good wide midfielder. What do you guys think?

Give him a go at wide midfielder I reckon...

I would keep him as it is to be honest, hes got really good starts for tackling, heading wwhich a center back needs and like you said his marking ratings lets him down abit but hes 18 years old and has a alot of developing still to come so theres a lot of room for improvement. A wide midfielder wouldnt be ideal aswell as his low ratings for flair, teamwork, accerleration, pace, off the ball attributes are awful and the key stats for a wide midfielder are the ones ive listed and retraining a player from a center back to a wide midfielder would take several seasons for him to fully adapt to that specific position and could disrupt his development so i wouldnt recommend it mate.

It up to you tho.

No need to change him, he has really good good stats for a center half, but if you are gonna change him, I'd make him a central midfielder