Thinks club is underachieving

fabregas2

Reaction score
Started a game with West Brom and I got promoted on my first attempt.
Second season in the premier league and 10 games in, I'm sitting sixth with 16 points and a couple of my players have come out to say they think the club is underachieving and they will strive to help improve the clubs position.
Are they under some kind of mental illness or something?

If you have increased the clubs rep with the editor then they will believe they should be near the top.

They probably have a high ambition hidden stat.
This. I think if you go on information it'll say what personality your squad is, I'm not 100% sure though, but if it's Ambitious then that's why.

No its determined and i didn't use the editor.

What did you tell your board that your aims were for the season? What are the boards expectations for the season in all competitions?

Oh yeah i told them i expected to win the league so I would get more money but that never made this happen before

Oh yeah i told them i expected to win the league so I would get more money but that never made this happen before
jeez....and there is your answer my friend

im not gonna lie, im afraid there isnt much you can do part from finish in the top 2. any lower and you could be sacked

I didn't know thats what happens, I just saud that to get more money for transfers

I didn't know thats what happens, I just saud that to get more money for transfers

Well lesson learnt aye, if you get sacked at the end of the season, just create a new manager and take over West Brom :)

Yeah, we all go through this. Better luck next time, eh?

Yeah now Carson wants to leave to a bigger club and without him, i'd be losing nearly every game

Yeah the Board decide your job depending on the target you set for the season and whether or not you reach it, setting it too high is a bad thing, although gives you more money still is a very risky move.

You have to go onto your captain's screen or perhaps the player with highest teamwork etc. and go into player interaction and then look around for the 'hold team meeting to discuss underachievement'?

I think it's that simple anyway, I use it occasionaly, it's sometimes challenging to find the players that can hold these meetings.

I don't think it's anything to with the board, and more to do with the player's stats and personality.

You have to go onto your captain's screen or perhaps the player with highest teamwork etc. and go into player interaction and then look around for the 'hold team meeting to discuss underachievement'?

I think it's that simple anyway, I use it occasionaly, it's sometimes challenging to find the players that can hold these meetings.

I don't think it's anything to with the board, and more to do with the player's stats and personality.
but the fact that he set his target as win the league is what started it off. any successful would only temporaily solve the problem