mwcolk

Reaction score
Hey guys,

so i just did back to back promotions with Sheffield Wednesday and have raised money by selling players that i dont think are good enough to play for my team.

So far i've bought
Leigh Griffiths
David Stockdale
Yves Ma Kalambay
George Elokobi
Lionel Vangioni
Tom Hateley
Tom Soares
and Alessandro Pellicori.

The team played very well for the past two season but i have a feeling that this team with not consistently perform in the Premier League. The formation i play is a 4-4-2 with two wide advanced wingers.

My number one keeper is Stockdale and my back four are :- Elokobi (LB) Mark Reynolds (DLC) Rob Jones (DRC) and Tom Hately (DR). Clearly this isn't a defense that is good enough to cope with even the middle table premier league teams.

Any suggestions as to who i can buy on a 13Mil budget ?

Last edited:
Connor Coady is definitely Premiership quality by the theird season and is a future club captain too. He always gets released by Liverpool in the first \ second season so I'm not sure where he will be. I would also look for some experience. Ledley King and Jonny Woodgate we're both released on mine and would be a good shout, depending on your wage budget. Have a look at the three teams that were relegated last year to see if they have any defenders who could improve your starting line up, as they will be needing to sell them the help make ends meet.