"This Game is currently unaviable, please try again at a latertime."

Masson96

Reaction score
as you can tell the quote in the tile says it asll, i have had this problem for two days running now, i previously un-installed it it worked fine for a couple of days then has gone back to this, i have now noticed under football manager 2012 in the top left hand corner it says "Sanctum - 2 Days" anyone know what Sanctum means and has got any solutions!?

Many thanks,
James

Mine did it once, i closed steam and restarted it , no problems ever since.

just about to put this on a thread, its been like that for me for a few days now, getting quite annoyed in all honesty, any one know a solution, ive restarted my computer, re installed stam and fm12 but still no joy :(

This is usually when they are applying updates/patch. You need to go in to steam right click FM and there is an option to validate the cache or something like that, I cant remember as I`m not at home at the moment but if you do that it should work fine.

This is usually when they are applying updates/patch. You need to go in to steam right click FM and there is an option to validate the cache or something like that, I cant remember as I`m not at home at the moment but if you do that it should work fine.

I have had the problem for 2 days, then tried this and it worked perfect for me, Thank you IronTusk... Update downloading now, hopefully wont get the same problem after the update XD

ahh thank you so much mate!:D was getting really frustrated with it :L

Can't find that were is it