This game is Destroying my laptop.

adman278

Reaction score
Well recently i have been playing with Sheffield united, trying to take them to the premier league, but that has been cut short seeing as this ******* game decideds to crash on the 22nd of January 2011 when i try to play goole town or whatever they are callled, but not only does the game crash it then decides to **** up my computer, causing it to crash EVERY SINGLE ******* TIME, and i have tried this at least 10 times and ive even tried backup saves which still dont work, can anyone help me?

and dont start asking if my laptop is good enough, because it is and its run fine before and this has never happened before.

Cheers, trying it now.

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

It didn't work. :( anything else, it gets to setting up match please wait then crashes.

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

And it just Crashed my laptop again, i'm guessing i wont be able to use that save so im going to try a new one but will keep my Sheffield Fc one just in case someone has an answer.

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

When i go onto make a new game and im about to untick all the added files it has a little yellow warning sign by the Add-on i used to play as sheffield fc?