Status
Not open for further replies.

degsy1

Reaction score
Well done SI,

You managed to take FM12, which I thought was briliant, and make it awful. The new training is ****, the players movement is poor on the 3D pitch. Every single player in my team who gets the ball in the opposition half just shoots. I have EVERY single player set to no long shots but it doesnt matter.

Guess I'll save my money from now on and just stick to FM12 because you have clearly lost it.

Well done SI,

You managed to take FM12, which I thought was briliant, and make it awful. The new training is ****, the players movement is poor on the 3D pitch. Every single player in my team who gets the ball in the opposition half just shoots. I have EVERY single player set to no long shots but it doesnt matter.

Guess I'll save my money from now on and just stick to FM12 because you have clearly lost it.

1.the new patch is out soon
2.maybe its your tactics because my self and most other players are still able to play it with success
3.if you eel that way why are you telling people who don't care?

the post is asinine, but the part about the long shots is correct. I am very much looking forward to the next patch.

Yeah, there are times when I want to reach into the screen and pummel the tiny men into the computer generated turf...but this version isn't plug and play like FM12, you have to think about it! :)

Frustration thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.