Dekree

Reaction score
Ok

I've been playing this game for 3 weeks now and re-started about 5 times with Leeds United after being mid-table/bottom of the ladder by February every time

I've read guides and tried doing everything but I'm not 100% sure this game is fixed. Every single game is the exact same, I have about 25 shots on goal and the other team has 2 or 3 and I end up losing 2-0 and then after the match it says "Leeds were unlucky today"

There is nothing I can do about this?!! I just lost to Derby County after they got a man sent off after 10 minutes, they won 2-1 with 4 shots and 30% possession.

It's all about tactics... and it works so much better when you tailor them to your team and don't download

I would understand if I was getting dominated in possession and not having any chances to blame that on poor tactics but it's just the fact that it seems (by the match facts) that I'm actually playing the right tactics and dominating every game but the strikers can't score and my defenders don't seem to defend properly...

is Kenny an actual good goalkeeper? I also bought in Darwin Quentino, Adryan and Ademelihson (spelling not correct) to play up front and they score like 1 goal every 3 games. I've even read people saying that playing McCormack is a must but he keeps missing his chances so I get frustrated and bench him

hmmm thats odd, but if look at the pitch areas, where are you shooting from, maybe too far out.... I find playing very rigid works well in most divisions... easier to assemble a team aswell.

Just keep playing and forget about it. Don't look to finish first with Leeds right away, even if you have a good squad. Try shaping your team up and don't be light with them, saying they were unlucky if they lose 2-0, let them know that isn't OK, or they think it will and it will most likely happen again, but don't kill their morale.
Watch your games and see how you concede goals, maybe from far shots so close down more? Also, it might not be your strikers fault they are not scoring. Make sure their support is good too. Without a good team behind them, they won't get the ball to even have a chance to score. Goodluck with Leeds and maybe try to stick to one save and if things don't go your way, just forget about it and move on! :D

Possession means nothing if you can't score or your defense is leaky from the counters. (See Chelsea vs Barca & Bayern)

Playing with a slower tempo means more time on the ball, which equals better decision making and then better finishing! (Basically, slower tempo = better finishing)

ahh ok! Thanks all - I shall attempt these tips :)

well lets be honest here, leeds never beat derby:) and i think thats evident in the last 10 years or so:)

just switch from 3D to only commentary and you will have different results