This game is so bizarre sometimes...

thorton

Reaction score
So I take over Juventus in November 2015 and play two games, 1-1 against Fiorentina, 7-0 against Roma

Then Melo pipes up saying hes unhappy because the club is underachieveing and he is unconfident of my management skills because of our league position before I joined...

Fr3JK.jpg

Not only is it a bit messed up that hes even saying this, but what sort of responses are they? I honestly didn't want to choose any of them, I wanted to say to him something along the lines of "I've only been here for two games, give me a bit of frickin time"

Wvelx.jpg

Anyone else get daft stuff like this a lot? How am I supposed to respond to this?

In press conferences you also get them saying 'are you feeling the pressure of underachieving'

Ye mate, absolute joke. The responses are terrible. Its either you offer them an ultimatum or apologise. I usually try the strict response. But then again if that fails you stuffed.

I also get this with national teams:

I am to choose my squad and find that one of the players is injured, in red, and can't be registered, because the matches are this week and he's got a month of injury. So I have to choose another. Prematch conference: "That one player is shockingly absent from your squad. What should he do to return?".

You can easily guess what's the answer I'd really like to give.