This game is too easy (with Rangers FC)

bvg

Reaction score
Hey Gang

I know, the Rangers FC squad in third division is a bit of an overkill, though i'v now played three seasons, and won every league with 20 or more points. In the first season i did not loose a single game, and even won the cup! I did not buy any players until first division, how could I ;-)

So for the people complaining about difficulty, try Rangers ... A walk in the park :)

Greetings from Switzerland,

Bernhard

Hey Gang

I know, the Rangers FC squad in third division is a bit of an overkill, though i'v now played three seasons, and won every league with 20 or more points. In the first season i did not loose a single game, and even won the cup! I did not buy any players until first division, how could I ;-)

So for the people complaining about difficulty, try Rangers ... A walk in the park :)

Greetings from Switzerland,

Bernhard

I am finding the lower leagues a walk in the park i havent evan bought any one in since i started playing this save i think the scottish premier league will be more harder how did you cope in the top league?

Yeh I had a go on the demo version and it is really easy. If your wanting success without a real challenge then it's the perfect game, I quite enjoyed it too.

No Challenge.......No fun its pointless unless your a Rangers fan!

erm this is because Rangers are not in that division on footballing merit.they are a Massive club in an easy league so it probably will be easy with Rangers...remember even in the SPL their only real rivals were Celtic.

Even in the SPL FM has been pretty kind to the diddies in regards to the gap between the Old Firm. I have never been either if the gruesome twosome but playing as Motherwell and hearts I have split them fairly easily and there has always been another diddy to fight off at the same time so I'd be curious to see how the AI handled it but doubt it would be a struggle to get them challenging again for SPL within 4-5 years tops from start date.