"This image has been resized"

shootie

Sergi <3
Reaction score
Hey,

Im trying to post a article for my story, but when ive uploaded it and put it on it has a rather annoying little message on the top of it saying it has been resized. Is there anyway to take this off? I wouldnt mind but when I click it the message the picture is only a tiny bit bigger.
Even if I post a league table etc. it says it.

If you upload them by attatching them to the post, then it wont happen

But doing that it goes to the bottom of the post, which annoys me as I want to have a good layout. Ive seen other posting pictures wherever they like without the resize thing. Anyon help?

What format is it saved in? .PNG, .JPEG etc.?

They're resized for a reason. Anything wider than a certain amount (which I'm not sure of) will stretch the page.

Double click the image. It will go bigger but on a seperate page.

It's to stop ridiculous images expanding the forum view and making a mess of a thread.

But doing that it goes to the bottom of the post, which annoys me as I want to have a good layout. Ive seen other posting pictures wherever they like without the resize thing. Anyon help?

You can place attached images throughout the post. Once you have uploaded them just click the paper clip icon again and it will show a list of your attached images. Just click one to place it into the post.

Thanks guys, problem sorted :D

My pictures were not that big, when i clicked the message it stretched only a very tiny amount bigger.