this is a 442 high poss and goals, improved sunshine

consecutive promotions luck on

View attachment 464057

relegation candidates 2 times on course to get to the top of spain within 3 seasons still on

10 games new league going good players performing well for there abilitys

Replies 25 and all but maybe 5 are the OP... jesus.

If you wanna keep an update start a story..

u tried the tactic ? its brill german designed so its gotta be good

players & tactics

Tactics, players in squad, league table.

View attachment 463931View attachment 463930

Havent got the best players but as long as u rotate keep them fit, the tactic will triumph over the A I as my tactic adapts to all other formations as these instructions are really 1 of a kind.

hello

hello my friend,greetings from Greece...i manage A.S. P.A.O.K. salonika football club

my favorite formation is 4-4-2 i am testing your tactic mate i will comeback with some ss's but you have to know that i am at the middle of my season...so i have to play some matches fisrt!

should be tremendous

hello my friend,greetings from Greece...i manage A.S. P.A.O.K. salonika football club

my favorite formation is 4-4-2 i am testing your tactic mate i will comeback with some ss's but you have to know that i am at the middle of my season...so i have to play some matches fisrt!

put ur best most creative intelligent striker on the right forward

Did you give forward run to L/R fullback

no ,i have a unique style of dominating possesion in the opponents half not running in the space behind, so i limit all runs from deep to ensure i get all players in the opponents half