I've just lost 6-1 against Real Madrid, 3-2 against Man Utd and Dra 1-1 home against Sociedad... It's very akward: it seems like as my players are getting more familiar with the tactic, the worse they play...

I've just lost 6-1 against Real Madrid, 3-2 against Man Utd and Dra 1-1 home against Sociedad... It's very akward: it seems like as my players are getting more familiar with the tactic, the worse they play...

did you change anything ? didn't happen to me . im in my 3rd season now . and won everything in the 2 seasons before . CL, league , and cups

I didn't change anything! It was a promising start, but than it slowly got worse, from game to game... I had a few injuries, but nothing extraordinary...
Could you please post a screenshot on how would look like your reserve team if you would play with them. What is the backup player for each position? Maybe I'm not replacing accordingly the injured players....

This Tactic is a beast!

I haven´t been using it right until today, I did not set the OI´s, this because I did´t see them!!
At half time - I´m playing with Arsenal, new save, 4 games 12 goals in favor, 0 Against, 4 wins

View attachment 145399

(I´m at work and I need to stop playing as my boss just entered my office!)

Amazing Tactic!

hmmm

when i download, i get and iso fil, and its full of virus

how to increase scoring. its really hard to score more then one goal a game at 70% possesion and 20 chances created? i tried several things but none of them seem to work

why sometimes my MCL and MCR change positions?

i did that with my tactic . deactivate it and it wouldnt make a big difference .

love the possession and the way the team plays just cant seem to score much and i have tried doing the tweaks mention in a previous post and also get FM'd alot by that one silly mistake where the defenders try to play a short pass across the width of the pitch

yep, scoring for me too was problem, i played with BAYERN MUNCHEN.

Just tried to download this tactic and getting a virus warning. BEWARE