"This is it!" Says Mohammed Al Fayed

Zdan

Reaction score
Little intro to my ongoing save

"This is It!"
Mohameed Al Fayed strikes back at journalists

Journalists across England doubted Fulham's chairmain sanity back in June when he sacked Roy Hodgson after the best ever finish in the Premier League and when a press conference was called to present the new manager, a complete unknown, everyone questioned Al Fayed's plans for Fulham. Now, just 5 months later, he hits back.

"I might be crazy but Fino seems to be pulling it off" - This is how Al Fayed started his press conference today and in the room silence was made - "We are 4th in the League and 2nd in Group C of the Euro Cup, I reckon this is better than last season, dont you?"

Paulo Fino did what nobody expected, he hired young players to a club the really seemed to need experience to be able to go anywhere. First signing was 18 year old defender Felyp, then came 16 year old goalkeeper Alphonse Aréola, striker Yaya Sanogo again at 16 years of age, Jérémy Hélan (17 years old) and Lacina Traoré (18 years old).

Fino also let go no less than 10 players boosting the club finances with €17M and more might go in the winter market to make space to already hired attacking midfielder Oscar from São Paulo and striker Jelle Vossen from blegian side Genk

Could this be the beginning of Fulham's rise to the top of them Prem? If so, Al Fayed will turn from crazy to mastermind of what seems to be the best run ever for Fulham.

PS - dont have photoshop but i do want to get it...

Fulham 4 - HSV 1
This was a great game , Fulham really showed how to play and completly denied Van Nistelroy of any chances. Traoré scored 2 goals and was the major driving force for sucess

Tottenham 4 - Fulham 0
Worst result ever, the team seemed overconfident going into the game and the midfield was particulary affected by this with Riise giving away the ball on several occasions

Fulham 0 - Everton 0
A good draw, Damien Duff created many chances but Traoré and Sanogo didnt make the best of it but still a good result

Man Utd 2 - Fulham 1
for some this could be considered a good result but taking it into analysis that Man Utd ended up with 9 players I feel we should have done much more

Damien-Duff-Fulham-v-Bolt-001.jpg

Damien Duff was clearly the best player for Fulham this month and to prove that he won the Prem League Player of the Month award. His advancing age could be a problem on the long run and a replacement player should be on the horizont.

Month of November was a disaster for Fulham, 1 win, 2 Losses, 1 Draw... 5 goals scored and 7 taken

On another note, Mark Schwarzer is leaving for Palermo in the winter break and since no player has been approached Alphonse Aréola will have to step up.
December will have Fulham playing 9 times. Someone will need a break after this...

Last edited:
Why do you need photoshop?

Looks good but you need screenshots mate.. good luck,

Right, there is online photoshop, it is free: https://www.photoshop.com/ mate and well done but can you includde the scorers and screenshots of the table and everything. Screenshots are either Alt+F9 (Make a folder called 'screenshots' in 'Football Manager 2010') or click Print screen on your keyboard and paste into paint (Ctrl+V). Look at the thread in 'Football Manager 2010 > General Discussion' on here for more.

good luck, im doing my first story too, ill follow this from time to time :D

December showed that Fulham is capable of the best and the worst... great results for Euro Cup and some awful ones for the premier

The Premier League dream of CL qualification is now too far away with Fulham standing in 8th at the moment

On the other hand, Euro Cup is dreamlike with Fulham getting past the group stage with no less than 13 points

Lacina Traoré was immense in December scoring 5 times and that got him the December Young Player of the month award :D

In other news, Guillermo Ochoa as been linked with Fulham who is in need of a new Keeper following the annouced departure of Schwarzer to Palermo
guillermoochoapavelp_242188.jpg