This is my rock and this is where I stay

Dobbi

Reaction score
Hi guys this is a new save and this is Gibraltar rock AFC which is a fictional side made of legends in L4 which is below Liga Adelante and they will replace La Roda.

Last edited:
It really overwhelmed me. The thought of returning to the place that I loved. It was beautiful, living here. Bulgarian by blood but brought up in Gibraltar. The thought of stepping out on to the pitch soon scared me. The last time I left the pitch was in an ambulance in Brazil. Corinthians are a awful club for what they did to me, that challenge ruined my career and all they did was release me. It wasn't my intentions to retire, I wanted to be the oldest ever footballer, but Neymar ruined it all with that challenge in November 2012. I saw a poster about my career it read.

RA MANKNOVIK
CF
born 26/8/1970
Sofia 1984-1989
Hertha 1989-1989 moved for 800k in January
free transfer 1989-1991 sacked after brawl
Man C 1991-2000 moved on free in August
2000-2007 Real Madrid moved for ?5.3 million
2007-2013 Corinthians moved for 200k
2013-? GIBRALTAR ROCK AFC MANAGER

that sight made me uncomfortable, the memories of holding my 42 year old leg shouting "no" over and over again and the discomfort of my leg even now 9 months on. I turn and here a small black haired woman say "good afternoon mr. Mankovik" she was wearing a blue cardigan over a yellow top. It was a peculiar sight as she was smothered in makeup. In my vague Spanish I managed "good day Madam" I felt like a fool but she made it worse with a burst of laughter and "the chairman wants to see you now" followed by more giggling. The chairman Barry Adams was a young blond man with thick glasses and a slight lisp "good afternoon sir and welcome to the rock. Home of Gibralter rock AFC" I made a fool of my self as I said "what's the rock" he chucked a reply so cruelly it was almost a Crime "the stadium you ****" oh dear "let's get you signed up"

"50 euros a week with 30000 euros promotion bonus"
"fine" I said
"let's meet the team"

"Hello lads, now I know none of you have ever played football at this level or at all but I want to assure you it's better than what your doing I'M LOOKING AT YOU STAMPY, SQUID AND PEWDIEPIE" this was followed by some chuckles until Pewds said
"Segunda L4 is tough we won't survive with no experience"
to which I replied "with courage in your hearts and a spring in your step you can achieve anything you want" this got murmurs of agreement.
great, players on board lets go

Sunday 21st july
THE OLD TIMER PULLED UP WITH A GROIN STRAIN. Physio Lukeke said he should be out for 2 months

Squid out for 2 weeks with a strained neck

Bruised shin 2 months. Michael schumacher

I have settled in well as after I retired in November I just left to Gibraltar.

LLAGOSTERA vs GIBRALTAR ROCK AFC
freindly

It was overwhelming stepping onto the pitch but I handled it well

4 minuets gone and Seaman thumped a ball into the box right onto the feet of Puel who chipped the keeper and scored
0-1
assistant Jose Marcelo screamed like a girl

6 mins gone andStampy threaded a cracking ball into The BigGuy as we call him who knocked it into to Pele and 2-0
GREAT START!!

17 mins gone and Puel scores
3-0
no he doesn't. It wasn't even offside
2-0
the refs a tw@

2 from big guy make it 4 and that's how it stayed
View attachment 372000