Yorkshirelad

Aka Carl Taylor
Reaction score
View attachment 74125
Whitton United FC
View attachment 74126

About the Club
Whitton United F.C. are a football club based in Whitton, in Ipswich, Suffolk, England. They were formed in 1926 and joined the Eastern Counties League Division One in 1995. They remained in that division until 2008 when they were promoted to the Premier Division. Manager at the time Gary Thompson, an ex-professional with Ipswich Town and Colchester United won promotion to the Premier Division of the Eastern Counties League in his first season in charge. They were previously managed by former Norwich City, Tottenham Hotspur, Newcastle United and West Bromwich Albion winger Ruel Fox before being replaced by ex-Plymouth Argyle player Ronnie Mauge. Gary Thompson took over in 2007/08 and was replaced in 2009/09 by Simon Betts. In early January 2009, Whitton announced that they would be unable to fulfil their first team fixtures and would be withdrawing for the remainder of the 2008/09 season. [1] For the start of the 2009/2010 season Carl Taylor has been appointed Manager, with Neil Shade as Coach.

::: Club Info :::
Club Name: Whitton United F.C
Nickname: The Boyos, The Greens
Chairman: Tommy Purches
Stadium: King George V Playing Field
Year Founded: 1926
Rivals: None
Est Value: 14k
View attachment 74129View attachment 74130

View attachment 74132
Taylor the man for Whitton
Today Eastern Counties League side Whitton United F.C have announced Carl Taylor as there new manager for the 09/10 Season. Chairman Tommy Purches is said to have full faith in Mr Taylor and states that the fans and players should put there trust in him. Rumors have it that Carl Taylor has already inquired about a few players about joining the club and should be revealed shortly...............
View attachment 74128

Last edited:
View attachment 74218
View attachment 74219

Pre-Season

Transfers
View attachment 74220
Out with the old and in with the new!! I let go all the 1 star rated players and made way for some 4/5 star rated singings, Nothing to boast about at this level tho to be honest but im sure ive snapped up some bargins (well the supporters think so) 1 familiar name is Leon Green who became a legend in my Bridlington Town story and im hoping to will replicate that this season.
After all the transfers and sorting around, this is my assistant manager's rating of the team
:

View attachment 74225

Pre-Season Results
Whitton United 1 v.s 1 Needham Market
Nicky Johnson
Whitton Utd 1 v.s 3 GH Acadamy
Neil Gregory
Whitton Utd 1 v.s 1 Felixstowe
Matthew Thorpe
Whitton Utd 0 v.s 1 Walsham

Whitton Utd 0 v.s 2 WoodBridge

Debenham 1 v.s 2 Whitton Utd
Matthew Thorpe, Leon Green

Finances
View attachment 74221
I need to build these up for next season

English Eastern Counties League Div 1 To Start Soon......

Not the best preseason but your just started so hopefully you will progress. Good Luck

View attachment 74814
View attachment 74821

August 2009

Results

View attachment 74812
Eastern Counties Cup 1st Round
Gorleston v.s Whitton FC
View attachment 74820

View attachment 74813
FA Cup 1st Qual Rnd
Ascot v.s Whitton FC
View attachment 74818

View attachment 74814
Eastern Count Div 1
Swaffam v.s Whitton FC
View attachment 74819
M.O.M: Rob Grove

View attachment 74814
Eastern Count Div 1
Whitton FC v.s StowMarket
View attachment 74817
M.O.M: Matthew Thorpe

View attachment 74814
Eastern Count Div 1
Great Yarmouth v.s Witton FC
View attachment 74816
M.O.M: Rob Grove

Monthly Stats
Games Played: 5
Won: 2
Drawn: 1
Lost: 2
Scored: 8
Conceeded: 5
League Pos: 1st
View attachment 74815

Bad start to the cups but that lets me focus on the league and still in the FA Vase. But on the other hand we have had a great start tot he league and at the end of the first month we are first.