outlawtinyt

Banned
Reaction score
First off this is my first thread so be nice :)
second I am sure other people have done the Blackpool challenge and may do a lot better than me but thought I would try and make it a good read.

Shock as Ian Holloway leaves Blackpool in pre season

Ian Holloway has left Blackpool in turmoil after leaving the club just months after guiding them into the premier league for the first time since 1971. Sky sources say Holloway left because of a dispute over transfer funds and the wage structure of the club. The club will hope to appoint a new manager by the start of pre season.

Seaside’s higher former Sunday league player as manager

Blackpool have shocked the football world by naming Luke Tayalor as there new manager the former Sunday league player on completed his coaching badges a month ago and required special grounds from the FA to become manager. Bookmakers have made Blackpool 100/1 on for relegation following the appointment and outrage is evident among Blackpool fans. A fan outside the ground stated "It is our biggest season in years and we hire a nobody" the board has released a statement saying " we fully support the manager and will back him as much as we can throughout the transfer window. We would also like to urge fans to get behind the team and management staff come the start of the season"

Luke thanks board for backing in the transfer window

Luke thanked the board for the financial backing he received during the transfer window.
But who will i buy in the window

Last edited:
i have used an update so i have all the new players for blackpool......... who will i buy and who will i sell .............