This is what it took for me to beat barcelona

Willafus

Reaction score
I won the league in 2012, then Barcelona won it 6 years in a row, and this is what it took for me to win the league.

This is just insane, both having unbeaten seasons.

EDIT: wasn't sure if there was a thread I should post this in, sorry if this should of been posted somewhere else.

haha i had the same problem with real madrid, i won first season and then they didnt loose a game for 3 seasons, pretty much untill there players started to get old

Yeah, that's the problem with the Spanish League-real and Barca dominate, not just because they're good to start off with-but they get infinitely more in TV rights than anyone else. My mate has a game as Jaen-he's in 2026, and he only just managed to break real's dominance by one point. They'd won La Liga for 10 years straight at this point, and only lost a maximum of 3 games a season.

Great Job Bro !!!

Achievement-unlocked.jpg

Lol. I had the same problem in the La Liga. Barca won it five years straight and then Real for another four before I finally won the league. I didn't have unbeaten seasons though for any team. Great job mate! :)

Yeah when Barca won it 6 times in a row, 2 of the times I came 2nd on head to head. On my game its just me and Barca. Real Madrid haven't won the league once on my save, although they have just signed hazard, and the best regen in the world for 58mil, so we'll see if that changes them, they also have neymar haha.