THis is Why you need an english manager in the national team!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Scott
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 48
  • Views Views 3K
Wot am i meant to be kinda singing, beofer during and after a game.

Tbh I'd rather have

Fabio Capello
Chance of winning
Foreign
No song

Instead of...

Steve Mclaren
No chance of winning whatsoever
English
Song

That's a good thing,the songs jsut get repeated on TV,then they go out,then no one bothers...
also,i don't like your "We h8 scousers" thing.Tbh,we don't like mancs:p

wots maclaren got to do with anything.

In 20yrds time. if we do win it, we wont have a song to put with our victory. it is history, trandition and part off a world cup.

i dont hate scousers, but then im not die hard enough to put darren fletchers ugly mug as my avatar

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

wots maclaren got to do with anything.

In 20yrds time. if we do win it, we wont have a song to put with our victory. it is history, trandition and part off a world cup.

what was the 66 world cup song?

Mclaren = English. There isn't a single English manager who'd join us. Was there a song in '66? As the link says, no. We aren't all of a sudden thinking ''**** I wish we had a song to sing now from the 1966 World Cup win''

i dont hate scousers, but then im not die hard enough to put darren fletchers ugly mug as my avatar

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

what was the 66 world cup song?

NUmber 1.
never speak about fletcher like tht again, i love fletcher as much as 19-11-08 loves anderson

number 2, there wasnt one. and i think tht is a shame.

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

Mclaren = English. There isn't a single English manager who'd join us. Was there a song in '66? As the link says, no. We aren't all of a sudden thinking ''**** I wish we had a song to sing now from the 1966 World Cup win''

well actually i am, and speaking to people who where old enough to be alive there( no1 on here) they say they wish there was, as the atmosphere in the pubs, clubs and social areas has improved during the last 3 to 4 world cups, due to the songs.

NUmber 1.
never speak about fletcher like tht again, i love fletcher as much as 19-11-08 loves anderson

number 2, there wasnt one. and i think tht is a shame.

i love fletcher, but not enough to look at him every day :P

im not that bothered, everyone sings 3 lions anyway, regardless of what they release as the official song

Honestly as long as the team is performing well I couldn't care less if there is a song or not. There are still the traditional England songs now dont tell me that these create 0 atmosphere? When I was in Spain when we beat Croatia in September at Wembley, we were singing the traditional ''Eng er land'' ''We love you England'' etc, and that was a buzzing atmosphere.

yh but them songs are common, every nation use them or a variation, so do most clubs.

this is a unique song, not just a chant

If we win the world cup or do well, i won't give a **** about not having some faggy world cup song.

Sorry scott.(A)

i forgive you taylor. but i think i am going to do one, abd submit in anyway, out of national pride.

did you know 2.4million songs where sent in for 2006. now thts patronatic.

Nobody is standing in the way of anyone writing a world cup song. The FA are just not endorsing an "Official" song, thus saving the money some bland past it indie band would earn. (We had Embrace before, this time would be someone like Reverend and the Crappers...)

Also, where the **** does racism come into it? bit of a dumb statement.

yh but there is no official song. think these songs we all love. three lions, football coming home. we are missing out on the oppurtunity for the next one.

Back