THis is Why you need an english manager in the national team!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Scott
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 48
  • Views Views 3K
Who cares it's just a song... There will probably be an unofficial one anyway..

I actually cant beileve i am the only one who cares. i actually got reli annoyed when i saw this.

I'm sorry but seriously...Who Cares??

NUmber 1.
never speak about fletcher like tht again, i love fletcher as much as 19-11-08 loves anderson

I wouldn't count on it :P

Anyway, I dont care tbh, they're all poxy little songs which just take up time on the radio and tv

As has been said... who the **** cares?

Scott cares evidently, but nobody else seems to. I guess that marks the end of the thread.

I actually cant beileve i am the only one who cares. i actually got reli annoyed when i saw this.
Hello mate dont worry there are still some of us out there with the country on there heart. Guys dont for 1 minute think i'm saying the experience if we win wont be great without a song but remember in years past both world cups and the memorable euros in 96 when 3 lions started! being in the pub or houses with ya pals.... 5 pints of stella inside ya by half time and ya national team puttin on a performance u can be proud of and u and all ya mates start in a druken harmonius kareoke style chant of the new national song...... remember how u felt and i'm with him on this 1!!!!!! it'll be a shame not to have 1

The only decent one was three lions apart from that the official ones are normally ****.

They'll do an unoffical one anyway we can just chant that :) thats whats happened in the past anyway :P so i wouldn't worry too much scott :P

Another reason why I would hate to be English :D

Our most popular chant in N.Ireland is simply " You Fat B******" yelled at any given moment usually at the oppositions goal kicks. We also have "We're not Brazil, We're Northern Ireland" which always seems to go down well. But we don't have an official song so we don't get in a state about it.

Wot am i meant to be kinda singing, beofer during and after a game.

We could just sing Three Lions, and Vindaloo, the greatest World Cup Songs ever.

nanana, nanana, ENGLAND!

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

Another reason why I would hate to be English :D

Our most popular chant in N.Ireland is simply " You Fat B******" yelled at any given moment usually at the oppositions goal kicks. We also have "We're not Brazil, We're Northern Ireland" which always seems to go down well. But we don't have an official song so we don't get in a state about it.

Well at least we at the World Cup......sorry, I know thats a little below the belt, but I couldnt resist. I hope you will not think any less of me...

a bit offensive to capello isnt it, hes a good manager, better than mcclaren and eriksson, and you guys dislike him because he wont make a song? at least your in the cup, cape verde arent!!

I believe the last time England didnt have a World Cup song was 1966,although the fans made up a great chant for the final against West Germany,went along the lines of 2 world wars and 1 world cup lol.

The World Cup is about the football not the ******* songs! oO)

We could just sing Three Lions, and Vindaloo, the greatest World Cup Songs ever.

nanana, nanana, ENGLAND!

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

Well at least we at the World Cup......sorry, I know thats a little below the belt, but I couldnt resist. I hope you will not think any less of me...
I don't mind you saying that but we don't put heaps of pressure on ourselves so we never really fail. We aren't really too bothered by not making it because we haven't been at a major competition since I don't know when. ( I think it was the WC in 1986, can't honestly remember)
The only thing I don't like about some of the English fans is that they nearly expect to win every single tournament and if they don't, the team is labelled a disgrace to their country etc. It's that part of football I don't like, disillusioned fans. Not all of them are like that, I'm not aiming this at anybody, it's just that failure is never an option with some fans, and that's a shame.
If you put less pressure on your country, they tend to do better ( Or at least that's my theory)

who gives a sh*t if we dont have a song, you wont be moaning if we win the WC and capello knows what hes doing so just let him get on with it

Back