This Isnt THAT New

Boozad

Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Reaction score
New Features to Football Manager 2008

Match Flow: The largest change to match-day in a Sports Interactive game since the introduction of the 2D match engine. Match flow brings more atmosphere to match-days with match previews, team talks, opposition player instructions, the match itself, half time and post match.

International Management: The international management gameplay has been completely revamped including media improvements, international retirements, player interaction, improved pool selection, captain selection...

Wasnt all this in FM2007?

they probably improved it by a tiny amount so they could call it a new feature

There are things still to be unveiled :)

i had an argument with my mate earlier that there isnt a release date yet for the full game, a lot of sites are letting you preorder it for the 19th of october - this isnt official is it? just speculation and guessing or what? only 3 weeks though if its true :)

haha well there expected to announce the release date this week i think. I do like the idea that if you have more money left from wages you can change it for more transfer money and vise versa

yeah that sounds good because with small teams aI always have plenty of transfer budget but no wages.

haha well there expected to announce the release date this week i think. I do like the idea that if you have more money left from wages you can change it for more transfer money and vise versa

Didnt know that, sounds pretty good to me.

ditto Kris, that would make you very happy :p good idea though, I reckon it'll be out around my birthday like the last 2 years!

i had an argument with my mate earlier that there isnt a release date yet for the full game, a lot of sites are letting you preorder it for the 19th of october - this isnt official is it? just speculation and guessing or what? only 3 weeks though if its true :)

Well they usually like to release it before Nov 4th, so Oct 19th sounds a good guess. But it's not official yet.