barca_10

Reaction score
is this laptop ideal for fm 15? http://www.laptopsdirect.co.uk/Acer_...32/version.asp it has Processor - i7-4500U Intel Core i7 4500U - 1.8 GHz and 6gb DDR3L-SDRAM will this be ideal for football manager 2015 like running very fast with other leagues on large database as my old laptop is proper slow to run football manager 2015.

I am interested to find out, so if someone responds could you possibly quote me into it as I may not remember to look, thanks

AFAIK the system requirements for FM15 haven't been released yet. But rarely do they change much from one release to the next. You'll probably be fine with a few leagues loaded, but if you're planning on running numerous leagues/nations with a huge database, the CPU might slow you down a bit. As far as i7's go, that's probably one of the weakest.

PassMark - Intel Core i7-4500U @ 1.80GHz - Price performance comparison
Intel Core i7-4500U Review - Performance

Which laptop do you reccomend with better processor around budget of £300 to £400?

Which laptop do you reccomend with better processor around budget of £300 to £400?

Can't really say, I'm not from the UK so I'm not really familiar with the prices. But if that's your price range, I suppose the one you linked to is a good choice. It actually scores just behind the one my gf has, which is an i7 3537u on a Samsung laptop that was bought for £900 a year or two back. (Like I said, not familiar with prices in the UK at all - it's expensive here) And I don't think her laptop would have too much trouble running FM15. So all in all, I think you'll be fine with the one you linked to first.