Miuzi

Reaction score
Processor: Intel Core i7
Processor Model: i7-3610QM
Memory (RAM): 8 GB
Storage (hard drive): 1 TB
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium
Dedicated Graphics: nVidiaGT640M 2 GB

That is £699.99 at comet but PC World have the same laptop for £799 reduced from £999.99... anyone know why that would be?

Thanks!

If I'm not being a complete idiot, yes that is a very capable laptop of running FM.

That is £699.99 at comet but PC World have the same laptop for £799 reduced from £999.99... anyone know why that would be?

Because sometimes different shops have different prices and sometimes to sell more things, shops reduce the price of some of their items.

That will run FM for the next 10 years. Any of the latest intel chipsets will run FM easily and the latest i7 ivy bridge is no exception. One of the top processers out domestically at the minute.

And to answer your other question yes, there identical laptops. One may just have the second line of them in and thats why there cheaper

But the PCWorld one has the DDRM on the spec, Comet spec is alot more basic and misses out on a few things which makes me think it's a slightly different laptop. :s

PC world simply went into more detail with the spec.they wasted 4 lines describing the keyboard now. Trust me there the same pc. If they were of a different spec they would have a different serial number and they dont.

DDR3 RAM is the standard now and just about all new pcs have it. If your buying an ivy bridge i7 your getting bang for your buck

So they are identical? If so i'll get it from Comet as it's £100 cheaper :D

Just seems odd PCWorld and Currys priced it at £999.99 and Comet are sooo much cheaper :/

Last edited: