This may make you feel frustrated :-P

Johnpartland

Reaction score
A while ago i was playing a newcastle game which i lost due to a computer crash, where i got a takeover and given a huge transfer budget, well ive just had another takeover where the club has had 1 billion pumped into it and ive now got a budget of £436 million transfer budget, however this time unfortunately im still in the championship so just have to hope the good players dont get snapped up this season so i can get some of them in the premiership next season, main target Dzeko, who luckily is still at wolfsberg :)

anyway the reason for this post, is that last time i got lucky like this everyone was saying theyve played as newcastle and never get anything like this, however this has happened to me 2 out of 5 games ive played with newcastle, has noone else had takeovers like this? or have i just been a mega spawny ......

£1 Billion. Christ!

Thats Huge! The biggest i've ever pumped in was 317m, also i've seen Barca get to be worth 2.5b after 9 seasons. You very lucky to have that much money. You should be able to sign some better players as when you get a takeover your reputation goes up which attracts better talent!

thanks for making my day....

im 3 seasons in on my hamiltion academicals file. ive jsut got to a level where i can kind of challenge the old firm but im still struglling. then the fans trust takes over, brilliant, no cash, i ahve to slash the wage bill to fit their financial structure and im back where i started.

enjoy your millions lol

Disgusted!! Every time I've been took over the new chairman always claims that no extra funds are being made available

Well, luck you :p Expectations, of course, will be much higher. But good luck anyway, will be interesting to see how you do.