Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

This might be an odd request...

Fulhamswede

Jul 16, 2012
But im not looking for a great tactic (thats what Raikans exploit-tactic is for, btw simply amazing), im looking for a realistic tactic for a mid-table team i.e Fulham or Stoke.

I tried using Raikans but during my first season with Fulham I won the ****** league! Now, thats great and all but not very realistic.

So could somebody recommed me a good, but not too good, tactic?

TheBetterHalf

Patient Moderator
Mar 6, 2009
But im not looking for a great tactic (thats what Raikans exploit-tactic is for, btw simply amazing), im looking for a realistic tactic for a mid-table team i.e Fulham or Stoke.

I tried using Raikans but during my first season with Fulham I won the ****** league! Now, thats great and all but not very realistic.

So could somebody recommed me a good, but not too good, tactic?
There are 23 ways of doing this.
Either, you use the Tactic Creator and change strategy and use shouts as a reaction to what you see on the pitch

Use small set of tactics that although are slightly exploiting, the succes or failure depends on you picking the correct version.

Use one of the uploaded plug & play versions that is not a narrow formation and that doesn not use 3 Forwards. What appraoch would you like to use ?

Fulhamswede

Jul 16, 2012
Use one of the uploaded plug & play versions that is not a narrow formation and that doesn not use 3 Forwards. What appraoch would you like to use ?
Definitley plug&play. I love to win and would like a succesful tactic, but not one that is so overly-succesful that you eliminate every opponent.

F

FlamengosFMHero

Why not make your own? It's a lot better knowing you won because you are a tactical genious, not because you copied of someguy on the internet