boredfm

Reaction score
ok I am bit of a noob as far as fm is concerned to don't be too hard if this seems a stupid question to ask

Why do some players not show up on the their respective squads? I've just started a new Newcastle save and was looking for a new Left Back. So I went to the Palmeiras squad with the intention of signing Gabriel Silva but he dosent appear on there? Its the same with a few other players...

Do I have to do anything in particular for them to appear? Or do I have to get Brazil scouted in case of Silva to be able to sign him?

And apologies if this is in the wrong section

Not stupid at all, quite legitimate for a newbie. What is your database size? Did you load the Brazilian leagues in the beginning?

Database Medium

Started with the English and German leagues but added the Brazilian First Division later to see if that would have any affect. So what do I do if I've to sign Silva? His tasty release clause tempts me...

Database Medium

Started with the English and German leagues but added the Brazilian First Division later to see if that would have any affect. So what do I do if I've to sign Silva? His tasty release clause tempts me...

Maybe it's the DB size? And I'm not sure, but I think when you add another league, it's only available after some time.

But I'm not totally reaching what you want, can you see the player in game? Or the problem is he is not in Palmeiras' squad anymore?

English is not my first language, and I'm not totally bilingual, so, sorry if I'm not getting it.

even loading up the leagues later on in the game will not ensure all the "real" players will appear!

your database size is also the problem, try and always play with a large :)

Maybe it's the DB size? And I'm not sure, but I think when you add another league, it's only available after some time.

But I'm not totally reaching what you want, can you see the player in game? Or the problem is he is not in Palmeiras' squad anymore?

English is not my first language, and I'm not totally bilingual, so, sorry if I'm not getting it.

You come across quite nicely btw.

And no I cant see the actual player on the game i.e there is no Gabriel Silva on the Palmeiras squad, cant even find him when I use the top right search function. Same with that Lyon LB (Timothee kolodz..)

even loading up the leagues later on in the game will not ensure all the "real" players will appear!

your database size is also the problem, try and always play with a large :)
So starting a new game is the only alternative?

yes you are going to have to load up Brazil as playable and large database to ensure him being available :)

yes you are going to have to load up Brazil as playable and large database to ensure him being available :)

Is there anyway I can increase the database size without starting a new game?

Last question I promise:p

Is 3 stars acceptable as far as speed of the game goes?

Last question I promise:p

Is 3 stars acceptable as far as speed of the game goes?

Meh, mines usually on half a star.. I think what really matters is computer performance.

mine is barely a quarter star :) lol, no its one, but is a big farce!

if you have say 5 nations loaded and its 4 stars, you add one more and it drops to like 1! its bs!

4bg of Ram is more than enough :) I have 2gb and a AMD Duo Core processor 4.4ghz and it runs super smoothly

ignore the star system. My game usually has around 80K players at start and is like 1 or 2 star but the game still runs quickly :) though it will gradually slow down as you progress further into the future and more regens are introduced :)