This new update from Steam (11.1.1)..

Arnold Layne

Reaction score
Hello

This 11.1.1 update then...where exactly is it? I play me FM through Steam, and yet Ive not received an update. I still have errors playing my game that are really annoying me now.

These are my problems on my game so far:

1) Adding a new manager - when adding one it completely chucks me out of the game and lose any progress made
2) when making a sub, after confirming sub it always goes to the pitch side view, even though Ive turned off that view to just show the commentry.
3) Squad page - why is it only visible in list format? Why cant you sort by position so it is a split screen view?
4) Although Ive really improved my squad by this, it should really be on there I think. Offering excellent players for nothing. Bit unrealistic, although very handy for lower clubs.

Have I missed the boat with this update or something? These errors on the new FM are making it really difficult for me to enjoy the game.

11.1.1 was a hotfix for some issues which were raised soon after release.

All the issues you have raised are due for fixing when 11.2 is released in December.

11.1.1 wont show as a selectable database as it wasnt a database change, only a bug fix.

To check if 11.1.1 has been installed go to your game status page.

Last edited:
download patch and install it - all manually. as simple as that :)

Thanks all for your feed back. Much appreciated. I am clearly a bit thick then! Cheers.