Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that our Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

This place looks different..

Reaction score
It's been about 2 years since I've been on here, wow haha!

Any oldies who might remember me still lurking around on the forum?

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
2 years without visiting FM-Base? How dare you!?

Welcome back though. Your username rings a bell.

Reaction score
you wouldn't believe how messed up my priorities have been! haha.
good to see the forums booming though, seems like you're doing a great job mate.

Like a glove!
Reaction score
Huzzah, it's Hazzah :D Scott's banned, Taylor doesn't post no more, Musgrave neither, or bcfc. Occasional post by Frankie, and Max has disappeared. Think I'm the last man standing.

Reaction score
Huzzah, it's Hazzah :D Scott's banned, Taylor doesn't post no more, Musgrave neither, or bcfc. Occasional post by Frankie, and Max has disappeared. Think I'm the last man standing.
the fact that scott is banned doesn't surprise me very much at all, the guy was a walking debate, I was hoping taylor hadn't disappeared because i have no idea what his name was (full name) and remember what a good guy he was, wish I could have kept in touch. I see frankie, max and musgrave on twitter/facebook quite often, it's a shame about bcfc too though, another who i'll probably never speak to again..
the old guard appears to have well and truly disbanded!

Like a glove!
Reaction score
the fact that scott is banned doesn't surprise me very much at all, the guy was a walking debate, I was hoping taylor hadn't disappeared because i have no idea what his name was (full name) and remember what a good guy he was, wish I could have kept in touch. I see frankie, max and musgrave on twitter/facebook quite often, it's a shame about bcfc too though, another who i'll probably never speak to again..
the old guard appears to have well and truly disbanded!
Taylor = Taylor Boyd ;)

BigAl has also gone, DMF rarely posts, Danny does from time to time, haven't seen Jamie F for a while.

Reaction score
Taylor = Taylor Boyd ;)

BigAl has also gone, DMF rarely posts, Danny does from time to time, haven't seen Jamie F for a while.
does he have the facebook? :O
and i always see al on my news feed on facebook nowadays, it's what triggered me to come on here and check it out :)
shame about so many people leaving though :/ do you remember 'The FM-Base Awards' ? hahaha!

One Nerdy Gamer
Reaction score
Welcome back, as is the case with Sean, your username sounds familiar.

Reaction score
does he have the facebook? :O
and i always see al on my news feed on facebook nowadays, it's what triggered me to come on here and check it out :)
shame about so many people leaving though :/ do you remember 'The FM-Base Awards' ? hahaha!
Yeah well this is nice. But no one knows what the **** you are talking about. ;) ;)

Only kidding. You here to stay?? Or just a flying visit??

Reaction score
Hey Harry, I remember you very well! Welcome back :) (hoping you remember me :p) might feel like an ***! You had that funny avatar with the fat blown up face or something if I remember correctly..