• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aannddyy

Super Duper Moderator
Reaction score
I've always wondered, how hard is it to be Man City? I haven't managed them since the very first 09 patch when they had the Thailand owner.. Anyway I thought I'd see how much I could win in the first 3 years.. After creating my manager, I received the message saying I was paid £180,000 a week! Is that right? Did everyone else get a contract like that when they first signed for City?

But yeah use this thread to discuss other insane things Man City has done in your games! :)

yeah its right. I saw that once and couldn't believe it. Your a millionaire every 2 months.

you wont need to do it with man city but always negotiate your contract as low as possible, because wages are useless in the game and that money will help ur club financially

well its not like they cant afford it

That's not the point.. The point is, nobody is paid £180,000! Mancini get's about £3Million a year thats just over £60k per week.. Therefore I am 3 times as good as Mancini :)

yeah well you should become the next bolton boss, if someones 2 times better than mancini, then thats impressive

Who'd Mancini manage Inter or Roma? :S
City bought Lucas for 30m in the first season on mine :O

Oh yeah one more thing. On a Tottenham game I had, they bought dos Santos off of me for £20Million!

i saw man city pay 40m for curtis davies, i mean thats ridiculous

I know tis crazy..after 4 very sucessful seasons with city, i'm paid a ridiculous £275,000 a week.In another game I saw they buy ribery for £60m, and then, after seriously dissapointing, in the second season sold him for £7.5m!

yeah well you should become the next bolton boss, if someones 2 times better than mancini, then thats impressive

Can you re-phrase that in a way that actually makes sense?

I've been with Arsenal for 3 years, won 4 trophies overall and get paid almost half that. Man City have too much money :(

Ridiculous amount of money, and totally unrealistic.

i love man city on the game because whenever they make offers for my players they always offer it upfront not over 48 months :)

Well I'd say United are worse. They released Danny Simpson, then signed him back for £4.5 million a year later!!

ive seen city but jack rodwell in the first season for 45mil :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back