stuinbucks

Reaction score
Guys/Girls

I put in the attributes I want for an assistant manager into the search filter and alot of coaches come up, I'm confused, should I choose a coach over a guy who is listed as an assistant manager?

When I click on the coaches profile it gives him a full bar for coaching and only half for an assistant manager so does that mean he is rubbish in that role? I don't quite understand the bar thing on staff profiles!

All help would be massively appreciated :)

If they have the attributes you want for an Assistant Manager, I would hire him, regardless if he's listed as a coach.

If they have the attributes you want for an Assistant Manager, I would hire him, regardless if he's listed as a coach.

WJ do you happen to know what the bars mean on there profile? Is it how good they are

WJ do you happen to know what the bars mean on there profile? Is it how good they are
I don't know for sure. If I had to guess, I'd say it's just a general indication of how good they are by taking all the assistant manager attributes into account. I don't know if they're penalised because they haven't worked as AMs before. I ignore it completely. If he has the attributes I'm looking for, he's hired.

ye that bit is also their preference as well, they'd rather be a coach but if you throw more money at them they will be an assistant

The bar is how interested they would be in that role. The more full the bar the more likely they would be to accept that role.

I think a 50% full bar means you'd have to offer him higher wages then if he had a full bar, and that there's a chance he'd walk away if you are only offering him that role. I guess hidden attributes and personality would play a part in how likely they are to accept a job offer for a position that's not got a full bar.

Great guys, thanks for all your input it's cleared it up abit for me now.