This Season Champions And Relegations And Upsets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ando

Reaction score
Well i just wanted to know the views and disscusions of people towards this new football season

TOP 7
ARSENAL: I support arsenal we have a good UP AND COMING squad but i dont think we have the depth and experience too win the premiership they will finish 3rd

CHELSEA: They are just too strong not too win it this season if you look at all the quailtiy of there team and just the sheer fact of pure strengh and talent i think chelsea will do it they will finish 1st for me

MANCHESTER UNITED: Great team but the loss of ronaldo will make manchester united alot weaker in there attacking department as you should all now rooney berbatov and the rest do not score the goals premership champions need the loss of tevez aint that bad if you look at his record really but will miss his character finish 2nd for me

MANCHESTER CITY: big money spenders, good chance but i dont think they have the gel needed within the team too make something special happen 5th for me

ASTON VILLA: The loss of barry has curmbled there playmakin in midfield of they realise that they can still play football without barry they should secure 6th or 7th for me

EVERTON: Big loss to arsenal could give them bad morale and maybe not pick there selfs up but i think they will gradually and will finish 6th to 8th

LIVERPOOL: Great season last year but the loss of there playmake alonso will make the midfield alot weaker but im sure there new sigining aquliani will help out but for me sorry you liverpool fans its 4th

RELEGATION

PORTSMOUTH: Well loss of all players that made them a football team i think will make portsmouth the contenders of relegation to the championship

BURNLEY: Played great in competitions last season but coming to the premiership week in week out playing against premiership teams will make there players tired and will get relegated

HULL: last season shocked people then went down hill i think hull will stay bottom throughout they have not got consistency to play in the premership

Thanks For Reading My Views
Now Let Me See What You Think

Status
Not open for further replies.